cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpottyDog
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Access to Cloud from notification area

Yesterday I set up BT Cloud all seemed OK, but today the icon that it placed in my notification area for quick access does not respond, yesterday when I right clicked the icon it gave me the option to Open Cloud or Open Sync Folder, today no response from either right or left click, what it does have is a small round symbol in the bottom left corner.  I can get into MyCloud by logging in to MyBT but it was easier from the notification area.  I can’t find anything in FAQ’s  Have I done something wrong, any ideas.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Access to Cloud from notification area

Hi SpottyDog,

Are you still having the same problem? If post again and I'll be happy to help you with this. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
john9411
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Access to Cloud from notification area

I have a similar problem to this. Occasionally for some reason BT Cloud logs out (despite having set to keep me logged in).

I am not advised that I am not logged in unless I right click icon in notification area. From the Notification area there is no option to log back in. I have to exit BT Cloud program and restart to get log in page!

Why is there no automatic notification when BT Cloud, for whatever reason, is not logged in when user has not them self logged out?

Why is there no option in Notification Area icon to log in? The only way round is to click exit and then restart program!

0 Ratings