cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 92

Re: Account Suspension Message : Déjà vu ?

Go to solution

Morning All.

I've just finished my morning email trawl. Yes, you've all guessed correctly: I'm still under the veil of a potential "SUSPENSION".

What you have to ask yourself is; would MIKE RAKE & GAVIN PATTERSON have to repeatedly report this anomaly. I don't think so. So, if the BT CHAIRMAN & BT CHIEF EXECUTIVE don't have potential "suspension" on their BT MAIL ACCOUNTS, why have I ?

Best regards. COMPANY-PENSIONER [ CC1960. Concordia Res Parvae Crescunt ]. Smiley Sad

ps. I'm thinking of going for the "TOP GEAR AUDITION". Hopefully, I'll get a "personal assistant" to deal with this sort of stuff ? Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 92

Go to solution

I've had the same problem with my three email addresses saying they haven't been logged into since 22/09/14 even though they are in constant use.  I rang BT to report the problem and they did ring me back to say the email addresses would not be suspended.  I queried the messages on My BT page and they said these would be removed but so far they're still there.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 92

Go to solution

Same problem here, yet again. Last time it happened, they told me just to ignore it and it would be sorted within a week. Difficult to ignore though as I use these addresses for my work.

Going on holiday shortly, so last thing I need.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 92

Go to solution

Hi there.

The potential "suspension" flag, is still flying high.

When I log-in to my email, if I'm quick enough, I see the following link flash by: "https://samlfed.bt.com/dantesemailuk.htm". There's a bit of "BT" in the address, but not a lot. Anyone throw some light on the rest of the address?

Best regards. COMPANY-PENSIONER [ CC1960. Concordia Res Parvae Crescunt ]. Smiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 92

Go to solution

Same here. Warning message still present. MODS.....should I ignore this, contact BT or wait for a solution to be posted ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 92

Go to solution

Morning All.

Another day, and potential "suspension" persists in permeating the ether.

But, I've resilience built into my email; so, if I'm "SUSPENDED, AFTER THE FINAL DAY", I've "A CUNNING PLAN". I shan't be emailless; but equally, I won't be happy, having utilised my "CUNNING PLAN".

What you're up against, is that a free email service self-manages, and not always in real-time. It's not the sort of thing, that you can press "BUTTON B" and get your money back. Free email is not a pre-payment service.

Best regards. COMPANY-PENSIONER [ CC1960. Concordia Res Parvae Crescunt ]. Smiley Wink

ps. Apologies to anyone using the "Premium Service".

pps. I've emailed my "TOP GEAR AUDITION": roll-on the issue of a personal assistant. Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 92

Go to solution

Hi there.

Well, the prospective "suspension" was still there this morning.

I've had something more important to do today, than whinge about emails.

Photographing. Smiley Surprised

https://www.flickr.com/photos/762_photo/sets/72157652738651333

Best regards. COMPANY-PENSIONER [ CC1960. Concordia Res Parvae Crescunt ]. Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 92

MAILBOX SUSPENSION THREAT

Go to solution

CONCERNED TO ACCIDENTLY FIND THIS  THREAT OF SUSPENSION:

"Your email was last used 22/09/2014 22:54:15. If you don't login before 19/07/15 we will suspend your mailbox. You have 23 days to use your mailbox."

Any advice on what action to take.  Needless to say, the email is in constant use!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 92

Re: MAILBOX SUSPENSION THREAT

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 92

Go to solution

I have asked the moderators to give an update on this.

0 Ratings