Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AK54
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Account details not available

Go to solution
Hi, I switched to BT more than a month ago. I am still waiting for my account details. BT also took the money from my account, yet I haven't seen the bill - they also did not inform me about the dates on which the money would be taken - and you see, without the customer/account number I cannot check the bill online. I complained about it twice, also about the fact that I haven't received the voucher, which was a part of my deal.
I was told the letter with all the necessary information would be sent out and reach me within 5 days. So summarising: a week and a half later no letter, no voucher, no customer details, yet money are gone from my account. In all fairness, I am considering cancellation of my BT services - obviously, they do not care about the customer, or delivering on their promises. I will certainly not recommend them.
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Zombie
Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: Account details not available

Go to solution

Hi @AK54 welcome, if you signed upto bt online, you just need to sign into "my bt" with the email address and password you set up on sign up. Once logged in you will see your account number and be able to view the bills.

Is the voucher a pre paid mastercard? If so you need to claim that yourself online with 3 months of joining bt. 

0 Ratings
AK54
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
I would gladly do so, but my email address comes back with a note 'we can't find a bt account' with that id.
Also, I spoke on the phone to customer services and they said the voucher will be sent to me.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @AK54 and welcome.

I'm sorry there's been some confusion with the account details. I can help with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
AK54
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Done. **edited by Mod**

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @AK54 Thanks for that and I can see we have received your form and we will be in touch with you as soon as you reach the top of our queue.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
AK54
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
Will I get to the top of the que before my second bill arrives? Can u not send me my customer number? That would make the whole thing easier.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for posting @AK54.

As @JohnC2 has mentioned, we deal with queries in turn. You're not far from the top of the queue so it won't be long now.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@AK54 I called there but missed you, I wanted to let you know that I have made arrangements for your account number to be posted to you and this should arrive within the next 5 days.  I will follow up with you towards the end of the week to make sure it has arrived. 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@AK54 Thanks for speaking with me the other day to confirm receipt of your account details. To set up your BT ID you need to visit My BT and click on sign up. Post back and let me know how you get on. 

0 Ratings