cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Account suspended in error

Good afternoon

I recently joined bt on the infinity package and set up a direct debit. The first bill was taken from my account on the 27th December without any problems.

I woke up this morning however to find my account has been suspended due to lack of payment, which as you can imagine was a bit of surprise! I tried the call centre earlier today only to be faced when the same automated message at every turn telling me " Your account has been suspended, press 1 to pay your bill etc". That could be difficult seeing as there isn't a bill to pay!

As you can imagine I'm pretty annoyed at all this so can someone please contact me to tell me what is going on and how you plan to rectify the situation.

I await your reply
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Account suspended in error

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings