cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
THOMAS-P
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 23

Activating my Sky Viewing Card

Hi, Hoping someone here can help and look in to my problem for me. I can't face phoning again and getting passed around all over the place.

I have a unsubscribed sky box which i can watch freeview channels on. I have already activated the online app for BT sport when it went live. I tried a few weeks ago to activate it on my sky box. When i try to do this on the website it says 'good news, you already have the bt sport online app, watch here' which Very annoying as i would also like it on my sky box. 

So i have phoned up a couple of times and get passed around non stop. The last person i spoke to said he had to fill in a form which will be actioned within a couple of days. I think that was 2 weeks ago and still nothing.

I can't believe how difficult BT are making this!

Thanks

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
PaddyB
Message 2 of 23

Re: Activating my Sky Viewing Card

Hi Thomas,

I can help you with this. Please can you send me in your details using the link found in the "About Me" section of my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
THOMAS-P
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 23

Hi, still unable to get BT sport on my sky box. It now says ' This is the wrong sky viewing card' etc. Phoned sky to pair it again and activate it and they said they are unable to without me having a subscription with them. Told me to phone BT, who should be able to send out a new viewing card to view the sport channels. Phoned BT and have been told someone will get back in touch with me in the next week.Not very hopeful. Been trying for a month now Man Sad

0 Ratings
THOMAS-P
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 23

Oh and also tried pairing card on skyviewinghelp.com, which says card is not active. I can still view freeview channels though.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 23

Hi THOMAS-P,

I've dropped you an email about this today. Just reply to that if you have any other Q's.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
DamienJ
Beginner
Message 6 of 23

Hi there. i have the exact same problem. is there any way you could help?

Thanks,

Damien.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 23

Hi DamienJ,

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
THOMAS-P
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 23

Hi, I started this thread and I am back with the same problem. I was sent a new sky viewing card which has worked fine for the last couple of months. Yesterday morning, I went to watch the merseyside derby and I get the....'This is the wrong sky viewing card' message. Disaster!!

Please can someone help me with this again?

Thanks

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 9 of 23

Hi THOMAS-P,

I'm really sorry about that, it sounds like the Sky viewing card is no longer active. Please use the contact the mods link in my forum profile to send in your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
toekneem
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 23

@THOMAS-P wrote:

Hi, I started this thread and I am back with the same problem. I was sent a new sky viewing card which has worked fine for the last couple of months. Yesterday morning, I went to watch the merseyside derby and I get the....'This is the wrong sky viewing card' message. Disaster!!

Please can someone help me with this again?

Thanks

The score was 3-3, exciting game but Mirallas should have been sent offfffff.

Anyway if I could not have watched it I would have been furious too.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings