Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
speaker01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Activation Date Passed

Go to solution

My phone line and BT Infinity was supposed to be activated on 15th Dec, it is now 18 Dec and no sign of BT Infinity being activated.

I contacted  Aiswarya Joseph via chatbox 17th Dec was told that I would get a call back from him after I got home from work around 5pm. I am still waiting for that call.

All I want is for somebody to tell me what the problem is so that we can resolve any issues there may be.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Grunlaar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Activation Date Passed

Go to solution
Me too! Although I haven't taken an infinity package, I have been waiting over a week for my broadband to be activated. It's taken a month for us to even get our phone line connected!
0 Ratings
speaker01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Further BT farce. To add to my frustrations, I was supposed to get another phone call at 10am one morning, which surprise surprise didn't happen. I have had phone calls before 9am, which I cant deal with because my wife is just recovering from a bowel cancer operation and I am busy getting her dressed etc. Various automated emails that I cant respond to because they non response emails. I have now been told that I wont be connected until 7th January. The latest: a phone call at around 8:25am and because I was dealing with my wife couldn't get to the phone in time. The operator left a message on the answer machine to which I couldnt make out what he was saying. He told me to phone back, unfortunately he didn't leave a number.

Whatever has happened to quality customer service nowadays. In my personal opinion BT doesn't have any.

Is there anybody out there that can help me out here without all this malarky of passing you onto this body and that body?

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Speaker01,

I would like to take a look at your order to see why its been delayed. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
speaker01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I am pleased to say that the help that I received from David Moon (BT Moderator) has been great. I am now on BT Infinity and I am impressed with the download speed that I get. I am pleased to say that David took ownership of this problem and got things moving. He did not give up and pass me on to somebody else or to another department. Well done David.