cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Activation date has gone yet no broadband

Hi all,

my broadband was due to be activated on May 4th before midnight. Midnight came and no broadband. I phoned the next day only to be told it was a porting issue from my old provider and it would be activated before midnight. It was not. Phoned again was told someone would get back to me in 30 minutes. I waited in all day no phone call came. I telephoned the next day and was told the porting issue was sorted and I would be activated before midnight. This did not happen. I telephoned again and by now I'm losing the will to live just been told lies and given the run around. I was told Monday 9th before midnight needless to say I am not connected. I recieved an email saying an engineer is going to visit but the email does not say when or what time this has been left blank. I am taking exams on the 20th of May and desperately need broadband. My nearest library with computer access is an hours bus ride away. I choose to go with BT because my old provider was unreliable. I Should have stayed with them as it was better than no connection at all.

I have no idea what the problem is, when it will be activated and why an engineer needs to visit as I was told this would not be nessessary at the time of ordering. Please can someone help.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Activation date has gone yet no broadband

0 Ratings