cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fat-mumma
Message 11 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

She's is not neccessarily trying to keep it a secret!! Phones are useful but she did not expect her daughter to blurt it out and be so blunt about it. Jane could have acatully been waiting to tell him at the right moment or meeting up with him to tell him in PERSON because it shows character and politeness - not a ' conversational bomb ' that her dughter dropped. I relise that you are a man also - Could this not be your prejudical views, maybe you yourself - or your wife - just ended the relationship and these are bitter word reflecting on your own distastrous marriage ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
farmerwife
Message 12 of 930

Adam joins facebook and Jane finds out she is pregnant with quads and Adam freaks out  but they still go to the church and someone stands up to object to the wedding but will it be against Jane or Adam

0 Ratings
grumpycook
Beginner
Message 13 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane

Wonder if Jane would like to come round to borrow a cup of coffee.

0 Ratings
MrsW2nd
Message 14 of 930

Well the current ad shows Adam and his mates watching a video that they've downloaded from the internet - its obviously quite fascinating to the boys and Adam doesn't think they should watch , but then changes his mind.... when he says "Jane'll kill me ..." he actually means that she'll be upset that his mates know what she does for a living !!

The next ad will be them calling the kids from their honeymoon at Sandals in Jamaica where the annual swinging convention is taking place !

hee hee .... 

0 Ratings
Alanadale
Message 15 of 930

Jane's daughter has let the cat out of the bag by announcing to her dad that her mom is getting married to Adam when in fact Jane's ex husband is having a affair with Adam.

0 Ratings
Wills
Message 16 of 930

Hello Everyone

I really like the add and as I am quite old fashioned and romantic I think there should be a funny stag night and a hen night where Jane gets tipsy and lets her hair down - I personally am looking forward to a wedding (with hitches attached) and then a glorious honeymoon where lots of phone calls are made home.  Am sure whatever happens to them  it will keep us on the edge of our seats.

Wills

0 Ratings
miskmask
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 930

I've actually seen this quite differently. If we assume that Adam is looking at a video for his stag night, then we can assume from the way the guys are looking at the video that it's  ... I mean look at their expressions and Adam's reaction ... in which case BT will be knee-deep in it with OFCOM. LOL! Too funny for words. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then maybe no one will write in to complain. Sorry, but I'm still laughing at the unintentional irony of it all!

0 Ratings
chelsea1
Message 18 of 930

Adam and Jane

I think Jane will go back to her Husband.

0 Ratings
chelsea1
Message 19 of 930

Jane goes back to her Husband. 

And Adam goes to America and becomes famous.

0 Ratings
miskmask
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane

What do you think changed her mind about Adam so that she returns to her ex-husband? Not too long ago, Jane was toppling over backwards on the sofa whilst telling her friends that Adam had proposed and she'd accepted. I do agree however that they shouldn't marry -- their brief separation when Adam took his dream job just underlined their shaky feelings toward each other.

And why is Adam suddenly a gifted football player? this has got to be a dream or something ....
0 Ratings