cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jax1
Message 21 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

It was worth going through the mind numbingly boring process of having to register just to say PLEASE TAKE THIS REALLY BORING COUPLE OFF OF OUR TV'S!!!  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Adam should dump Jane for a younger woman.  Jane should try and sue him for her half of the house.  Adam can't play football, and Jane is a bossy cow.  If BT wants to go into drama, it should join the BBC.  Another useless corporation.  In the meantime, please let us try and get on with some good TV.

Whenever I see a BT ad, I know it's time to leave the room and put the kettle on.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 930

Who cares???

0 Ratings
sueybob
Message 23 of 930

adam trips over the home hub, gets the wire wrapped around his neck and tragically dies. Jane runs into the road screaming where she is killed by a BT van. The kids go to live with their dad, but become so frustrated by his slow broadband connection that they beat him to death with his own laptop.

or adam and jane get married, and they all live happily ever. either one will do.

0 Ratings
Dharmesh39
Message 24 of 930

I think Jane and Adam should tie the knot and get married.They make a nice couple

0 Ratings
critick
Message 25 of 930

Adam and Jane BT advert

I would like to see Adam awake from a deep sleep to find Ben harper looking down at him alongside of Susan with that silly smile.

0 Ratings
Scumbag
Beginner
Message 26 of 930

WHO CARES!

ITS ONLY AN ADVERT!

GET A LIFE!

0 Ratings
adie1
Contributor
Message 27 of 930

Yeah i will second that, she does look like the typical moneygrabbing old milf that dumps her annoying stroppy kids on you.

i laugh when i see that adam as theres a lad who lives up my road that looks like him.

he reminds me of danny cool! Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Scumbag
Beginner
Message 28 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane BT advert

I cannot believe this is seriously being discussed by (allegedly) sane and sensible adults. Its an advert - it does not matter - talk about something serious or more intellectually challenging.

Do you think David Cameron is really sexy? I mean all that power - just makes me go all gooey thinking about him pulling the levers in number 10

0 Ratings
Scumbag
Beginner
Message 29 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane

They all die

The End!!!

0 Ratings
Scumbag
Beginner
Message 30 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane

Its not Real!

Its an advert - do not be drawn into this BT manipulation - I hope they all catch a serious incurable disease and die a painful and horrific death

0 Ratings