cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Evil_Vapour
Beginner
Message 61 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane BT advert

It turns out that 'Adam' is a homosexual, and moved out for a time to be with his lover Jose. Jane finds out about this and we learn that she is a complete homophobe who throws a BT phone at Adam. It still works afterwards, so that's alright then. BT phones are well tough.

0 Ratings
lam00
Message 62 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

I really like this idea! The only thing is, it could end too quickly. BUT it could be that they wake up and their whole life was a dream - until she announces she is pregnant...that's when everything we have seen so far begins?????

0 Ratings
cherekee73
Beginner
Message 63 of 930

Really clever-the Adam and Jane ads. I think that they should get married, but on the wedding day they have an argument and she doesn't know whether he will turn up. The best man (Jane's son) should be calling and leaving messages on Adam's phone (hence where BT come in to it) and telling Jane everything will be all right. She is about to leave when (obviously) Adam comes in, and says ''I got your message''

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
kaye
Message 64 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane BT advert

Adam starts flirting with a work colleague via email while Jane is finding herself getting very close to her ex (the kids' dad) including long phone calls. They realize what's happening and at the wedding Jane and Adam have a long talk and call it off and everyone happy!

0 Ratings
Message 65 of 930

this is a great idea! seriously what i thought should happen too 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 66 of 930

Hope to see their wedding shortly...they make a lovely couple.

regards from dave

0 Ratings
polly53
Message 67 of 930

This world/country is in such a depressed state. The soaps on tv are worse, even though this is only an advert, lets have a bit of cheer. Let Jane be pregnant with twins and let them get married and she goes into labour as they leave the church for the reception, many phone calls for BT  for ambulances, and telling people the happy news.Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Highlighted
sweetjoy
Message 68 of 930

I must say I like farmer wifes idea ! except mabye not the quads! x this could be pulled out to another poll and we can decide who its against! Smiley Wink

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
sweetjoy
Message 69 of 930

cherekee73... im not sure if you've been watching the recent series of waterloo road then you will know that the whole wedding day argument thing is just like one of the senarios in the last episode.. although i do like it, i dont think the bbc would be very happy with bt using the same plot line....
0 Ratings
bamels
Message 70 of 930

Jane isn't pregnant:

She is rubbing her belly because she has the start of a stomach flu. This gets much worse and ends up with her being rushed to hospital/doctors on her wedding day. Meanwhile Adam is waiting at the altar getting increasingly nervous/worried about why she hasn't turned up. His phone rings. It's Jane. He says' "Hi Jane?" end of ad. Next ad it's Jane talking (crying) from hospital bed/home bed explaining her illness. Adam is relieved that she still wants to marry him but worried about her. Rushes over to her while making calls to cancel/ postpone wedding.

Not sure of next bit. Maybe they take it as a sign that they shouldn't get married. Or maybe because Jane is really ill and Adam has to look after her, they realise just how much they love each other, making their wedding even more special.

0 Ratings