cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awfulguy
Message 161 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

These ads are dreadful. I see them as the story of a toyboy who has been seduced by a nolder woman. Now she's in bed pretending to be pregnant so she won't lose him to a younger model.

I think the next ad should feature the toyboy going off with a gorgeous younger woman like Alesha Dixon and the older woman being kicked out.

0 Ratings
awfulguy
Message 162 of 930

Well said, these ads turn me off BT altogehter

0 Ratings
Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 163 of 930

@stas_P wrote:

Jane's furry does not seem to subside. .....

Looks like the censors have been at work again lol Smiley Very Happy

-- -.-- / ... .. --.
Value Added Guest (Inspiring Not Aspiring)
Rate a post if you like it! - just click the star under the user's name on the left. (N.B. ratings facility no longer available in Forum Help and Suggestions; nor is it available in the Lounge)

0 Ratings
ice7
Beginner
Message 164 of 930

I would like Adam and Jane to be married and would love it if she was already pregnant.

Do hope the saga continues for ages yet.  Really love it.  Best ad there is!!

0 Ratings
Message 165 of 930

I think that Jane should get back with her husband, it would be nice in this age of disfunctional families if they decided to give it a go.  As for her being pregnant by Adam who would want to have another child to look after, he's a big enough one by himsellf!

0 Ratings
doncee
Message 166 of 930

Who gives a ****.

It's an advert.

Switch off and do something useful!!

0 Ratings
ice7
Beginner
Message 167 of 930

Well I am a born romantic!  No use two people being together if they don't get on which is why she would have left in the first plce mose likely.  Might make the ads last longer if she did go back to her husbnd, but only for a short time.  Adam is a big kid, agreed, obviously one of the reasons she likes/loves him. 

Its just an ad, I know, but it helps to lighten life when things are not going so good!

0 Ratings
helemegg
Message 168 of 930

So the voting options we get are that she is/isn't pregnant??!  Not much choice there. 

0 Ratings
spursboy61
Message 169 of 930

Jane is pregnant, but it's by her ex husband, and she tells Adam to get lost.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
gsa_1992
Beginner
Message 170 of 930

oh my god!! i just had to become a member on here to reply to this message! I cannot believe that there are people who are taking this so seriously! There is no one who is negatively influenced by these adverts, they are simple, short stories which are used very effectively by BT. you have proved that they are effective by posting a message becuase you care enough to be on this site and to take the time to complain, they have successfully made you remember and talk about this advert and so (be it good or bad) you are a walking talking advert for them through your critisism! They dont advertise a 'broken family' any more than popular soaps do! You are reading way too far into these fun, light hearted adverts and making it some huge issue. People already know what BT do and the adverts successfully cobine a soap style story line with small chunks of information about BT's services (ie how fast there broadband is and how new and different there home hubs are) you inadvertantly absorb that knowledge without knowing which is very very clever!! Probably the most enraging thing about your comment is that you critisise the advert and then say what you want to happen! if the adverts bother you that much then turn the channel your watching off and wait a few minutes or mute the tv!! how can you judge the characters in the adverts as well!! 'the orginal husband was genuine'!! where are you getting that from? he might have done something dispicable so she left him, and to top it off he had to be told to talk to his daughter on the phone! what kind of a dad cuts his own daughter off and then has to be told that that might be upsetting to a child!! As for your 'friend' there is no chance that this advert had ANYTHING to do with his/her situation and i really dont think that this is the place to discuss it, and it is people like you who are trying to give BT a bad name when really i think what they are doing is amazing and people are interested in the adverts, they make a welcome change to the regular stream of adverts with annoying jingles or stupid people who fall from ladders!!

Tags (2)
0 Ratings