cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMH
Message 481 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Adam rushes homes to see Jane.

Over a romantic meal Jane tells Adam she's six weeks pregnant.

Adam realises he's not seen her for 3 months.

0 Ratings
jumbotot
Message 482 of 930

I think this campaign is just so great. It's just the kind of thing I want to get involved in and share with my friends and family.I've just called my Nan to tell her, and my wife's Dad. I've put it on facebook, twitter, linkedin, bebo and I made a youtube clip about it. I've had about 2,432 views if anyones counting out there? It's just so great to be engaged by a brand and to co-produce the ads is just great. I'm definitely going to get a BT line. I wonder what will happen to that couple? It was cool to see I had two options to vote too. We have the power to decide if she's pregnant or not pregnant and if we all club together we can effect what's on the TV!!! Maybe I could start a facebook group and create a community and then get that community to rally round and help make her pregnant. We could all club together and get her up the duff. I wonder what will happen next?

What impact on business performance is this having? 

0 Ratings
Message 483 of 930

Maybe she should have developed an aggressive liver cancer and allow BT to spend its future advertising budget on improving service to existing customers.

0 Ratings
biffo5595
Message 484 of 930

Ok, I think Jane is having second thoughts about the marriage, her ex has changed his mind now the wedding is looming and is trying to get closer to his ex via his kids however the older son is happy the way his life has been near Adam whilst child Lucy is missing her father and really wants to see more of him. Jane knows her children mean the most to her and is also getting hints from her ex all is not lost. She is happy with Adam but still has deep feelings for her children's father and now he is making the right noises and making a concerted effort to communicate and make time for his family !

Also opens up for BT to expand possibilities for even more adverts.........

0 Ratings
Message 485 of 930

Maybe the twist will be that they discover that BT Broadband is actually useless and they've been living in a parallel universe where BT is held up to be the best, which it obviously isn't.  Adam will realise he's a middle class **bleep** and is actually as repulsive as his character and Jane (I can't say anything bad about Esther as she's a complete darling) will turn into a troll.    

0 Ratings
oldbat
Message 486 of 930

martinbrettphilo, I am with you on the curry theory. Not the patter of tiny feet, but the rushing of a mighty wind!!!Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
JC26710
Message 487 of 930

I think what happens next is I get a job in marketing, 'cause judging by these adverts, one obviously needs neither talent nor imagination to make it.

0 Ratings
RWilliams
Message 488 of 930

I say either she is pregnant...or she is worried she has cervical cancer, hence the rub down there on the last advert. I don't really want her to, but the BT home hub delivers good results (the doctor saying she's clear) - play on words there. If she is pregnant, perhaps its her ex husbands, and she has to deliver the news via the phone.
0 Ratings
kd95
Message 489 of 930

What should happen is that Jane tells Adam that she is pregnant and she has been talking with her ex and they are going to get back together.

Problem solved.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 490 of 930

I don't normally bother to complain about things I don't like I just avoid them but these ads are on so often they're unavoidable. They are horribly cheesy and I cannot describe politely what I want to happen to 'Adam and Jane'. They really don't sell BT's products to me at all. I realize this won't be a popular opinion on this forum but it is merely a valid opinion.

0 Ratings