cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oceandog
Message 601 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

I suggest BT stop spending stupid amounts of money on these adverts and pass the savings on to customers.  Cameos from the England team, Nick from My Family?  I bet they don't come cheap.  Wake up, BT customers!  You're being bent over a barrel and asked what you want to have done to you next!

0 Ratings
oceandog
Message 602 of 930

@ voysareason:  Hear hear, brother. What a waste of money. These adverts are how they justify their monthly prices. I wonder how much it cost to get cameos from an England squad who barely made it past qualifying...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 603 of 930

:'( Please keep Adam and Jane together!

My heart sank when i saw the latest advert, I have followed (pretty much) all the adverts so far and I couldn't imagine Jane with anyone else. They go together like landlines and receivers... you can't have one without the other!

I reckon Jane should be on the phone on one side of the screen and Adam be on the other, Jane mouths something (I'm pregnant) and we see Adam react with a huge smile! It would be a brilliant way of continuing the storyline but also to use in future promotions.

Smiley Very Happy Stay true to the story BT!! Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Message 604 of 930

Hilarious Steve. Smiley Very Happy How true.

0 Ratings
Message 605 of 930

Adam drops his mobile down the crapper and has to resort to a BT landline - Jane is nowhere to be seen having (like Elvis...) left the building to get a life

0 Ratings
sandancer
Message 606 of 930

Hi Everyone,Smiley Happy

I love Adam and Jane also and there have been some great storylines,  but will Jane have Adam`s baby? I have an awful feeling that she IS pregnant, but believe it is her husbands, her ex.

I hope that Im wrong but since her ex was on earlier, its bothered me, so please BT prove me wrong, ok?  Woman Wink

0 Ratings
Caoimhe
Message 607 of 930

We need a good old fashioned happy ending in these cynical times so here goes....

Jane wants to tell Adam to his face so she waits until they are reunited. She tells him and he is overjoyed. He thinks how this will all bring them closer and will cement himself jane and his stepchildren together. Jane knows from how well he's treated her existing children that he will make an excellent dad.

The pregnancy itself goes well. He holds her hand and marvels at scans. They discover they are having twins. A boy and a girl.

At eight months Jane begins bleeding and has to be rushed to hospital for an emergency C-section. Adam frantically paces the coridoors waiting for news. It works out okay. Both babies and Jane survive and all are healthy. They name them Abigail and Oliver.

0 Ratings
Message 608 of 930

Hi Y'all

Does anyone remember Dallas when Bobby came out of the shower and everything was a dream

Howabout when we see Adam and Jane laid on their beds chatting with eachother then the next thing you see is the picture goes all fuzzy and Adam awakes to realise he has been dreaming then he goes to answer the telephone which is ringing downstairs  and when he starts talking Jane walks in from the kitchen carrying his baby

end of advert sees them all playing together with the other kids

Magic

0 Ratings
reality
Message 609 of 930

Basically....and this is reluctant.. honest: there is nothing more tedious than seeing this 'adam' being chased by his worshipful friends, being recognised by various footballers, kicking a ball like he's been told how to kick a ball, always knowing something that nobody else could know..like turning the microphone on!! And of course it is adam who runs up and into the great Wembley arena....first; why because the crowd obviously know him from the Ads. Goodness gracious are we naive or what!! The guy is a sycophantic nerd, playing a sycophantic nerd. What is worrying is that this nation is now infantile enough to get all excited about BT's plastic view of what ordinary people are all about.

Have joined this forum just to plague those who refuse to see how 'soaped' up we are. I would rather see a silent still photo of BT's useless router for 40secs than see this most absurd disneyworld of straight life.

0 Ratings
SpeekYoureBranes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 610 of 930

Idea for next ad: Jane is pregnant and Adam is delighted! They ring all their friends and family to tell them the news.

The rest of this post has been deleted. It was good as well.

0 Ratings