cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isla555
Message 621 of 930

Adam and Jane

I have just voted for Jane to be pregnant because I think that is why she is touching her body in that way in the heart-2-heart ad. But, please could they get married before she is showing, cos she's so beautiful and I can't wait to see her in a real simple but classy gown or whatever is appropriate to what is decided will be their wedding scenario.  Most Churches these days have a fairly good attitude to re-marriage, if that's what the couple want.  It might be interesting to see them deciding what sort of wedding to have etc. and why.  I am old-fashioned enough to think that a lot of people would still choose a Church wedding if they can find one that is welcoming.

One of the reasons I came back to bt was because I enjoy the adverts so much - being a fan of Kris Marshall for his acting as well as his looks.  And whoever teamed him up with 'Jane' needs congratulating cos they really do have a good screen chemistry and the series is well-concieved.  It has taken the example of the Nescafe adverts of years ago to a whole new brilliant level in my opinion.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 622 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

I am new to this site and have just browsed my way through a lot of the post responses to the ad. I am shocked at how cynical, spiteful and miserable folk are re the storyline ad. No-one makes them watch it, so why bother with all that anger. I can only conclude that it is indicative of the state of our nation, and if so, then Lord help us, because it does not bode well for our collective futures. At the risk of sounding pompous, a bit more 'love thy neighbour' and 'do unto others as you would be done by' wouldn't go amiss. Count yourselves collectively chastised! I like it, it's fun, and I, too, would like to see 'happy ever after' stories dealing with life's problems. Life is tough enough for most people, they need some joy! Maybe BT would be better off not asking for public input.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Trevsy
Message 623 of 930

How is this for a good twist?

Adam wakes up rubbing his eyes walks over to the computer and sits down with the back of it facing us and logs in and puts headphones on and says "Hi sis how are you" a few seconds silence "that's good. you'll never believe it but I had a really mucked up dream". the camera slowly pans round as he is talking. He continues "it was about you." We see the screen and there is Jane.

0 Ratings
Message 624 of 930

I totally agree!

I want Adam and Jane to be together as well! The baby thing is very cliche... but i love it! I think it will bring them closer together!

Jane isn't a money grabbing gold digger to the person who said she was, and unfortunately, for the people that say bringing the cast of My Family into it is a good ending, it wouldn't work, his character in that was called Nick... so you can't even use it in a joking way as it wouldn't make sense. Although I would love to see him return as Nick in My Family! Would be just brilliant!

But anyway, yes, Adam and Jane together with a new baby and her other children to make a lovely happy family. And i think in the next advert, it should also have some relation to the fact they are due to get married. Maybe it shows them out for the day and she walks past a wedding shop and looks at the dress in the window. They hold hands and smile at each other. Then they pop in a coffee shop and she says she has some news. She puts his hand on her stomach and looks deep into his eyes. He is so happy and they kiss! To add the promotion of the BT Broadband, using his phone, they email their friends and family their news! At the end of the ad, you see Jane lying on her bed looking and smiling at the wedding dress she saw in the shop hanging on her wardrobe. Then Adam calls her to say, the place they want for their wedding is available and that the date is set 🙂

Farfetched? of course but it's a feel good advert to cheer us all up!

Can't wait for the new ad! BT will have to make it a happy ending... otherwise we will boycott they're services! 🙂 lol!

0 Ratings
ampman
Message 625 of 930

What WAS Adam's dream job in Cornwall? Deckchair attendant,clotted cream glooper,pixie exterminator? What the heck would be a dream job in Cornwall. Regarding Jane's tummy rub, she is going through the menopause. She looks about the right age.

0 Ratings
bobowbear
Message 626 of 930

I will take on Jane and the baby if Adam won't have them just in case things don't turn out

0 Ratings
meercat
Message 627 of 930

When you live in Cornwall any job is a dream job when we are surrounded by fabulous beaches.

I would love Adam and Jane to have a baby, get married and live a happy life together. We are too used to the soaps these days where everything goes pear shaped within six minutes of getting married!!! Just let this be one advert where the  story line is allowed to mirror real life. There are still many happy people in this country.

0 Ratings
SpeekYoureBranes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 628 of 930

Jane tells Adam that she's pregnant. Adam is delighted!

BT should then run another poll asking us if the baby should be a boy or a girl, and we can go through this whole process again. Hermaphrodite should NOT be an option.

Note to Mods: Any posts suggesting that the baby should be a hermaphrodite should be deleted post haste.

0 Ratings
elinamaj
Message 629 of 930

I think Jane supposed to finish with Adam and get back to her ex-husband for the sake of the kids!!!!! Hopefully she is not pregnant and she will realise that kids need full time their real father!

0 Ratings
demoness
Message 630 of 930

WHO REALLY CARES WHAT HAPPENS???? ffs they are only actors who are paid to do this!! Got my real life to worry about ty..bet this gets deleted as bt prob only want sucky messages!!!

0 Ratings