cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QuinnBoy
Message 631 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Jane will be pregnant, but in the next add, we see another man in the house when Adam arrives home. Jane places her hand on her stomach, the man steps behind Jane and places his hand on her shoulder. They both look at Adam and smile thinly. Adam looks confused.

Jane talks to him in private and tells Adam she's preganant. Jane looks over her shoulder. Adam is in a state of shock. Commercial ends. We're left wondering.

We think she might be having an affair because Adam clearly doesn't know she's pregnant yet, and Jane does look worried at the end of the last commercial, like 'how am I going to tell him'.

Of course, she's not having an affair (or is she?), that wouldn't be very family friendly - the man is Jane's brother in a later commersial - maybe? Who is the mysterious man? I guess we can decide that too?

0 Ratings
kimbostock
Message 632 of 930

When are these ads going to end I am sick to the death of them and when is Kris Marshall going to come to his senses I used to think he was a proper actor!!!

0 Ratings
beccy1982
Message 633 of 930

oooh you old cynic you!

whats wrong with enjoying a bit of romance in this day and age??

so their relationship is complicated, whose isn't?? i think its very cynical to assume Adam couldn't get a 'proper' girlfriend - they obviously clicked and its worked ok with them so far.

he has obviously tried hard to accept Janes kids and they seem a happy little family. i think its nice to portray this kind of 'drama' on television to remind us all that sometimes, life does work out.

after all, it is only television!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
roberta
Message 634 of 930

I agree with tillyherring.   We ought not to show so much anger.  I don't know why so many people on here have to be so horrible.  I guess it just shows what kind of society we live in today when we have to be like this.  Come on people show some happiness for a change.  You might feel better if you do!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
redpoppy
Message 635 of 930

Re: we need a happy ending xx

I agree with you yummymummy. I think the whole story line is rather sweet. I would welcome a happy outcome.
0 Ratings
was309FH
Message 636 of 930

The ads are a great story, it's not possible to see either of the main characters without thinking of the advert which is the essence of a good advert. Why are so many people slagging off what is meant to be a obviously happy story. Of course it's a bit soapie but given so many soaps deal with disfunctional families, and need despair and unhappiness to sell the story I like the idea of a happy family ending.

I hope she's pregnant, that it's his and they have a healthy birth. There probably will be some sort of drama with the pregnancy but it will end up ok, you have to remember this is BT not East Enders, and a happy ending is the only one we are going to get, and the only one that should be produced. You can't sell using misery, although it seems many of you are probably the sort of person who laughs at scenes of large scale death and destruction.

You are also the sort of swampie who attend every demonstration from freedom for dog fights to cannine defence league supporters and camped out at Parliament Square because you think it's easier than working for a living.

How about a last line where they new extended family move house, and they move in next door to The Oxo Family and the couple who did the Gold Blend adverts. Then one day they all go out, travelling by public transport and we see them standing at a bus stop, which is displaying an advert saying "Remember Amie?" Well I bet that bit is lost to most of you not living in London and under the age of 30. If you do remember the bus stop advert do you know what it was about?

0 Ratings
Message 637 of 930

... or, the people at the advertising agency responsible for this rubbish finally get sick of producing such a load of tripe and tell BT that they can't carry on, as they are losing the respect of fellow professionals. Yeah, right.

0 Ratings
mags1001
Message 638 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane BT advert

Jane tell Adam that she’s expecting their baby, while Adam face drops , because he tells Jane he had a Vasectomy Smiley Surprisedfew years back,  that is why he wanted a readymade family  which he has in Jane and her children .

0 Ratings
reidy51
Message 639 of 930

get rid of jane shes selfish so are her kids lets see adam meet someone who actually cares about him.

0 Ratings
djdave02
Message 640 of 930

Jane has discovered that Adam is actually gay and has no idea how to bring the subject up!

0 Ratings