cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 661 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

I have avidly followed the beautiful and heartwarming love story of Adam and Jane since it beginning 5 years ago!  I am so pleased that BT have decided to give us the customers (fans, lol!) the chance to interact in the lives of this charming couple!  I have read other peoples postings about their ideas for future adverts and felt compelled to add my own idea that occured to me and my wife whilst we were watching the latest installment.  So here it is!

I think it would be great if Jane was pregnant and Adam found out that it wasn't his and that it was actually that 'mean silver fox ' of an ex husband of hers!  As obviously I am no reproduction expert but as Adam has been swanning about in his expensive riverside pad for sometime now I do not understand how he could have had the opportunity to impregnate the evil, money-hungry slutbag known as 'Jane'!  Unless BT can really 'Bring people together' quite literally! 

Adam comes home to tell Jane he has lost his job providing executive relief to jaded CEOs and has had his batchelor pad repossessed and because of the credit crunch and the recession they will need to sell her house also and possibly one of the small snivelling cretins maskerading as 'children'.  I personally recommend the male one who was inexplicably Adams brother in that tedious Robert Lindsay 'comedy' My Family!?

She reveals that she has grown tired of his foppish hair and awkward gait and decided that her ex-husband with his Lamboghini and his Gucci coat was a better bet all round.  With this in mind she decided to snare him by playing the for old times sake card after a couple of bottles of Moet, naturally paid for by him!

Or actually wait I have a better idea for your next advert, why not do an advert about WHAT YOU SELL AND HOW MUCH IT COSTS YOU PRETENTIOUS ROMCOM WANNABEES!!!!!

0 Ratings
rueluck
Message 662 of 930

Jane is pregnant, but not by Adam, she met some guy in a pub and he was rude and insulting, but she fancied him, as she was close to ovulation. Jane wants to marry Adam and be there to look after the baby as he is nice and reliable, unfortunately its twins. Adam is there for support over the phone, but then Jane gets a call from the guy she met in a one night fling , they meet again, the mystery continues.   Then the guy from the pub is abusive and close to violent, Jane is not having that and goes back to Adam for comfort.  Adam suspects something, checks Jane's phone and discovers some messages from this guy, Adam confronts this guy after arranging a meeting over the phone. They discuss the common topic, without giving details, then the bloke is abusive and Adam phones Jane and confronts her and then Adam passes the ohone to the bloke and Jane tells him to get lost. Jane and Adam discuss to meet up over the phone, issues are complicated and they discuss it and plan time to get away from the existing kids, for a weekend in Dorset. Then Adam helps a stunning brunette as she asks for help when she loses a pearl from her necklace on a hotel entrance floor, Jane was on the way to work and notices this and feels put out, so gives Adam a ring .......it could go on further????

0 Ratings
littlejan
Message 663 of 930

Blimey. Some of these posts seem to be auditioning for 'Grumpy Old Men'. (I'm sure most of the miseries are men.)  Honestly, what is wrong with you?  What's the problem with a bit of light hearted romance in amongst the ads for car, beer, aftershave and other manly pursuits?  Lighten up and enjoy the continuing story!  And, yes, she should be pregnant, so yahboo to the young fllippertygibet who said she was too old. Trust me, honey, she is not too old to get pregnant.

0 Ratings
babymama
Message 664 of 930

Love the ads I think she says its finally worked and that we find out the reason they where not living together it that because of her age she was having IVF treatment and that's why they couldn't be together he needed to go work for higher money and that the new BT ads could  be about how the pg is getting along as he is on contract to the company he works for. and emails with scanned pictures of the baby scans and the chat on the phone each night after getting the scan and then a case the all important BT call to say she is gone into labour

I think at times like this we see enough doom and gloom about the economy and that why i love the BT ads  we need to believe that happiness can be shown on the TV in this new era.

0 Ratings
jv838
Message 665 of 930

The actors decide to get some real acting work,

BT cancel these inane adverts and divert the cash saved to upgrade my local exchange from the pathetic 500kbs it presently delivers 

everybody who actually likes these adverts realises they are paying for them and not for better service - then they get a life.

0 Ratings
lapoufette
Message 666 of 930

Hello grumpy face,

You know what, this is usually 30 seconds that make me smile or cry, and it does the trick. If you prefer just watching a still image of a phone, take the Argos catalogue and stare!! I love Jane and Adam, I am aware it is daft and I think everybody is, but it is fun, lovely and moving. Thank you BT for doing something original like this. I love it!!

0 Ratings
marathonman
Message 667 of 930

The way Jane is rubbing her guts while lying on the bed suggests either she's eaten a really dodgy ruby murray and is just about to dash off to unload it.

Put that in your BT advert and save us all a bit of money by dropping this **bleep**ey campaign and investing the money in a better service.

0 Ratings
shaznie
Message 668 of 930

perhaps Jane bumped into her ex while Adam's been away and she got together with ex ... now she's pregnant!! Could it be? Has to be ex's!! Life isn't always really rosy!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
shaznie
Message 669 of 930

Has to be her ex's baby. Adam's been away and Jane met up with her ex (cos Lucy wanted to see him) and Jane and ex got it on!! That's why she's acting strange. It has to be his, life isn't always so rosy like Adam and Janes!

0 Ratings
shaznie
Message 670 of 930

yeah what a miserable bunch on here!! Surprised you even took the time!! It's not real, it's an ad, lighten up

0 Ratings