cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgiajane
Message 711 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Jane has a dodgy stomach. It's fine by the weekend, Adam is none the wiser and we are all left feeling cheated that we thought she might be up the duff.

0 Ratings
emmzy009
Message 712 of 930

Jane thinks shes pregnant because she been having tummy pains but shes not and her stomache implodes! Smiley Very Happy

etheir that or she is pregnant but the baby is her sons! gasp!

0 Ratings
diamond0
Message 713 of 930

Its an advert for Gods sake, lighten up.Its not real, people are only having a laugh, its called dry humour.
0 Ratings
Kuskus
Message 714 of 930

I love the Adam and Jane story, its so real, and the variety with the different story lines i.e Adam and his friends stag nite. What would make the story have a fairytale side to it, would be to once Jane gives him the good news she is pregnant, they should bring the wedding forward and the preperation for the wedding begining! showing various clips of them both getting ready for the big day!Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
sr
Message 715 of 930

I think Jane is pregant with Adam's baby. At the wedding the vicar says does anyone have any objections and Jane says,

"Wait"Smiley Surprised, "Adam I need to tell you something that I have been needing to tell you ever since I found out"

Adam says,

"What is it, is there something wrong?"

She says,

"No, but i'm prergant, with your baby"

Adam is in shock Robot surprised but is delighted and says "how far on are you?"

And Jane says

"3 months"

They carry on with the wedding and then 6 month's later they have twin girls, Saskia and Lily!

0 Ratings
mickymoo
Beginner
Message 716 of 930

These Jane and Adam adverts do my head in how can she be pregnant they neva spend anytime together isnt that the point of the adverts in the first place cheep internet and phone calls ?? lol

0 Ratings
mixie
Message 717 of 930

What a nauseating plastic pair. They are actually puppets who were too unappealing to get a part in Toy Story so they had to settle for a part in the BT ad.They are all abducted by an alien spacecraft and I can watch telly and eat without feeling sick.

0 Ratings
stickface
Message 718 of 930

jane has acid reflux, they never get to meet at the weekend as jane experiences spontanious combustion an hour before their meeting.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
digiscott
Contributor
Message 719 of 930

Janes acting all weird because she used to be a man and is thinking about getting her op reversed.

0 Ratings
Michael_Flatus
Beginner
Message 720 of 930

Jane is not pregnant but she has just had a huge sausage from Harden the local butcher. She likes Hardens and has had a lot of his meat since Adam has been away.....

0 Ratings