cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 801 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

It turns out that Adam is gay and Jane has a bad attack of wind. The whole thing is called off and instead of BT wasting money on these adverts perhaps they could not put up the line rental?

0 Ratings
glasswood
Message 802 of 930

I think Jane has food poisoning. Very annoing ad by the way.

0 Ratings
AnniB
Message 803 of 930

Sorry don't agree, I like the ad and being a romantic sole, I hope she is pregnant, they move in together and live happily ever after - but please keep the storyline going, it's so much better than some of the dross advertising that is on tv

0 Ratings
dandan
Message 804 of 930

Jane will say shes pregnant over the phone as she cudnt wait to tell him , and adam says thats great , jane with a normal tone ( no excitement at all) says "yes, yes it is isnt it, i cant wait " . adam then says " its going to be amazing, think of all the things we'll need, pram, toys, if its a boy im calling it logan , you can pick the name if its a girl " ( with lots of excitement and chuckling) ... jane then says after a slight pause ,, " yes ........ yes ok "  as jane doesnt sound to excited or thrilled , adam asks " whats wrong jane ? , are you ok ? you are ok arent you ? you would tell me if you werent ? "..... it goes silent again for a moment. adam then says " jaannee ? "   then jane says ,, Im sorry adam, im so sorry , but i dont know who the father is just yet, theres a possibility it could be my ex boyfriends...... charlies " she starts to cry. jane then says " im so sorry adam " .. adam then reassures her nd says in a quiet lower tone " its ok jane , we'll work it out , ill be here for you every step of the way , regardless . see you on saturday yeh? " and jane replies " ok , yeh, see you saturday " .............. until next time ..... then they discover the baby is adams after a phone call from jane at the hospital after the tests and its all good 😃         my imagination got carried away, sorry guys 😃

0 Ratings
Message 805 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next? - WHO CARES!?

Oh my gosh! Is it just me or are these ads so boring, and dull.

There is absolutely no personality in these ads, I find them so purile and cheesy.

BT is a technology company, essentially, why are they trying to sell their services with these sugary sweet naratives.

I know its about family, its about connections, its about aspirations, but honestly...

Is this the best you guys can do?

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? 

WHO CARES...............!

If there was something really exciting happening in the scene maybe I would care, but I really dont!

maybe I dont watch enough TV, to have formed a "connection" with these CHARACTERS, but honestly, its so weak!

ok, I have finished ranting now! haha

I would love to hear if anyone else finds these ads SUPER cheesy.

BT Vision is an amazing product, it really needs to be sexier.

If I could personify BT as a brand, it would be someones mum..

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 806 of 930

Actually, what I'd like to know is, who's the guy with the white chef's coat on in the middle of the bed? Can't see his face, could it be Gorden Ramsey? If so, menage a trois BT style!

0 Ratings
Message 807 of 930

now that! would make a good ad my friend! haha
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 808 of 930

I just cant believe I'm on a BT forum discussing a TV AD! LOL
0 Ratings
cagirlie
Message 809 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happe...

we thought that she is definitely not preggers....

0 Ratings
kelsey_x
Message 810 of 930

Hi,

I think that Jane should be pregnant, but it isn't Adams baby + at the wedding the man she was having an affair with comes in and stops it all. And then they split up + they're both alone but Jane doesn't miss Adam and Adams really hurt but he still loves her though. But she just keeps rejecting him...

0 Ratings