cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmck
Beginner
Message 881 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

No Jane isn't pregnant. She's just got slow transit due to a lack of fibre Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
vcj
Message 882 of 930

Re: That advert

Hi
I agree, cut our bills, help us by passing on the ad money and give the UK jobs, pull out of India.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 883 of 930

I think jane should leave Adam and get with a younger guy (played by me) and on subsiquent adverts it should show Jane with this new guy always getting it on and the kids ringing Adam begging him to try and come back as the new guy and jane just like a couple of teenagers. 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 884 of 930

how do people post messages?
0 Ratings
Eli123
Message 885 of 930

Jane has a tapeworm in her stomach

0 Ratings
Message 886 of 930

What happens next?

Hey, I think it would be a good idea if Jane had a bad feeling about the wedding because she's nervous. He should cheat on her with HER ex. He finds out he's actually gay and only proposed to cover up his feelings and the daughter is thinking about running away. The mother has a heart-to-heart conversation with her on the phone, she says she misses her dad. Jane drives down to find her daughter and to pick her up, but on her way she sees her fiance kissing her ex. That would be amazing!
Oooooh, I'm getting chills just thinking about it!!!

xxxx

P.S Jane could actually be talking to her sister because she's thinking about moving away to somewhere foriegn while her fiance is talking to Jane's ex!!!! xxxx

0 Ratings
chemerly
Message 887 of 930

naaahhhhhh she just has wind thats why shes rubbing her belly.  

0 Ratings
Boss247
Message 888 of 930

I think that Jane is pregnant and that she is having twins. As the story unfolds Jane will either be ill or one of the babies wll be. Adam will research the diagnosis online and communicate with others via useful wesites and bloggs.
0 Ratings
tjil54
Message 889 of 930

we tjil 54 believe sincerely that firstly jane has earlier that evening swallowed some parsnips which she is unknowingly allergic to while listening mumford and sons "please dont cry... you liar!" This therefore means that she has a allergic reaction which concludes in severe abdominal pains. Despite her discomforts, shes decides to visit Adam to give back the blender he loaned her back in the day. Her cheek swells due to her susceptbility backlash in the car. At midnight Jane arrives, like they had arranged over the phone. However, her face is so disfigured that Adam does not recognise his wife. He screams, and Jane drops the blender. He runs for the phone to call 999 but only too late realiseds he has no connection! Then the voiceover says "theres never a good time to lose connection, the new bt home hub..." and then it finishes with this cliff hanger and another voiceover says "what happens next? you decide at www.bt.com/vote".

n.b. this is based on a true story XD

0 Ratings
Bored
Message 890 of 930

As Jane lay back considering her interminably long on-off relationship with her smug ex sitcom actor boyfriend, her mind began to wander. She remembered the envelope that had been lying face down on her welcome mat and felt a sickening feeling in her stomach. From the return address on the back she instinctively knew it contained bad news. She gently peeled it open and read the letter and her worst fears were confirmed.

‘... On 1 October 2010, your line rental will increase by 50 pence a month....’

0 Ratings