cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzanna2
Message 891 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

It is only an advert, it is not really real you know.

Anyway I like it, it takes my mind off the dreadful things happening and I am an incurable romantic anyway.

0 Ratings
amandaaa
Message 892 of 930

i think she should be rubbing her stomach cause its itchy cause she has a rash but maybe she has rabies and thats why shees been acting weird, i think it would be funny, i dont really care about the stupid ad's tbqh but i thaught it wud be kool to komment 

0 Ratings
Enigma
Message 893 of 930

How about a small nuclear device to blow them all to Kingdom Come? No?? Oh, well then, just take the adverts off and send the actors to Eastenders. They'll do well there.  Can't your advertising agency come up with anything more interesting?

Hmmm!   I should change agencies then.

And probably your own advertising director.

There is only one advert on TV that is even remotely interesting and clever, and mildly entertaining, and that is the one about the car and the paint guns. Especially as there's a twist now in the latest version........

Adam and Jane (why not Adam and Eve?) are no match for the old "Beattie" adverts for BT. They were intriguing, clever, interesting and varied, charismatic and entertaining. Made so by the character of Beattie. This series of ongoing "real life" adverts are just a "mini" soap opera with cardboard characters (especially Adam) and wooden acting, and there are more than enough of those on TV channels already. Cut your losses and consign the adverts, the actors and the ad agency to the dustbin and find something that might actually inspire people to use BT.

These adverts won't.

Compare these adverts with the one using boiled eggs and toast which clearly shows that company offers a better deal than BT, whether it be phone calls or Broadband.

BT are lagging well behind and these adverts are all boring and inane. And the one about the footballer in the tunnel....hey ho! Yawn! And the one about the restaurant in the High Street. They are an insult to anyone with a modicum of intelligence, and reading some of the comments on this forum, I see that now I am not the only one with this opinion. 

0 Ratings
jfm
Message 894 of 930

Jane And Adam

I think Jane should be pregnant with her ex husbands baby.

0 Ratings
jfm
Message 895 of 930

I think she is pregnant with her exes baby.

0 Ratings
Andalucian
Message 896 of 930

Ok so Adam is the father. The ex husband turns nasty, goes for custody of his two kids and meanwhile stops making the maintenance payments. Adam loses his job and the phone gets cut off. Jane gets a job at the local pub and has an affair with the captain of the darts team. (Well the ads are being compared to a soap opera aren't they?)

0 Ratings
charstar999
Message 897 of 930

Jane is clearly suffering with diarrhoea

0 Ratings
Highlighted
merlspiers
Message 898 of 930

Jane cheated on Adam with her first love, who were reunited on Facebook. Without Adam around she used her first love for a bit of nooky, but it all went wrong. The pregnancy test  is positive and Adam is not around. She is in a state of disarray, she knows Adam will end the relationship...So she gets him to return home and sleeps with him - then trys to pass it off  to Adam as his own, but it all goes wrong when is leaves her facebook account logged in.

Adam then googles  scan pictures of 12 weeks and realises that he has a problem and says he wants a divorce, but wants to remain friends because of the Kids.

0 Ratings
foxy
Message 899 of 930

its wind!! you can tell by the tight little smile and the rubbing of the belly.

At the weekend we find out that Adam is really a secret MI5 agent and he has finally worked out she is an undercover Russian spy (a sleeper) and he now has the job of turning her into an informant. Her Ex is really her handler.!!!!!

0 Ratings
Lynx51
Message 900 of 930

To throw a complete spanner in the works, while Adam has been away, Jane has been seeing her ex (after Lucy spilled the beans about the forth coming wedding) turns out they still have feelings for each other and the baby she is obviously expecting is the ex's not Adam's.

In the ad Adam looks to the side when he is thinking of E mailing Jane, a young woman in a bathrobe should then walk into view.

Jane and the kids move out of the house it is sold, they move back with the ex and Adam gets on with his life with his new love.

We had a smoochy ending with the last ad time to stir things up a bit, this ad is getting to sickly sweet.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings