Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenthebohemian
Beginner
Message 911 of 930

Re: What happens next?

then she's on the phone-and has quick transit-

has a huge FART-and has to quickly get off the phone!

0 Ratings
ColinTheDog
Message 912 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Come on all you people who are going on about this being a waste of time! Its a little bit of fun so stop taking yourselves so seriously.

Options we think are good -

(1) Jane has had a big curry the night before and she now has a bad case of wind

(2) Jane has been having it off with the BT home installer man and now is pregnant with his, not Adam's child.

(3) Jane has found about Adam's affair with Doc Martin in Cornwall is now incensed by it

(4) Jane's son is 'chucky' himself and is sowing the seeds of dissent between his mum and Adam in the hope that she will get back with his Dad.

So come on all you wits out there come up with something that will make me laugh .. which is what we should be doing at this .. not being so priggish about adverts.

0 Ratings
ebsf
Message 913 of 930

I love the BT adverts, and i think that jane should be pregnant, i love adam and i think he is quite sexy. Woman Tongue 

0 Ratings
BeeMan
Message 914 of 930

Jane is a real hot chick and loves her man, she's been waiting for months for that BIGGO moment...

Adam is a work-a-holic dullard who does not understand the needs of any of his women.  He thinks that women need money and Jane more than most.  He shows his prowess in the "boardroom" or on his PC - like most men and some men-women.

Jane wants him at home now.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 915 of 930

Hi does anyone remember the gold blend adverts apparently coffee sales rose when there was a happy ending the same may happen with bt so I think there should be a happy ending partly because of that, partly just because I love a happy ending!!!

+ love Anthony Steward Head from those adverts

0 Ratings
Danny
Beginner
Message 916 of 930

Hi There, I am going to sound very old and un PC, but I think Adam and Jane should get married and start living as a family again then think about having another child. if the vote suggests that Jane is pregnant, how can this be for they have not met for many months or am I wrong? I thought they had parted when Adam went away.

Danny.

0 Ratings
essem
Message 917 of 930

1st...Who put these 2 together in the first place? I have never seen a less believable couple!! She's old enough to be his mother!!!

2nd... She should go to Australia with her annoying kids, visit the outback,get attacked by Dingoes and never be heard from again!!

These ads are enough to stop people from using BT let alone attract customers!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
vanian
Message 918 of 930

I know I am posting in this forum..But I hate these adverts so much I have to turn off/over whenever they are on. The woman has got a face you just want to slap. Robot Mad

Please stop these adverts they are not endearing.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 919 of 930

I would love to see an ALIEN burst out of her chest, just to make everyone jump.

0 Ratings
sussexmale
Message 920 of 930

I would love to see Jane Fart at the end after she has been with trapped wind since this ad was first put on tv.

0 Ratings