cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sussexmale
Message 921 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Jane is missing Adam and thinks that she has butter flys in her belly but its not butter flys instead its trapped wind and duz a fart because she is over the moon to be seeing Adam again.

0 Ratings
Message 922 of 930

I think that Jane had a bad curry and ends up being sent to hospital. On the way to hospital she is somehow kidnapped by a mega rich billionaire who takes her to his island near the Caribbean where he brain washes her and the live happily ever after. Upon hearing the news than Jane is missing from his son over the internet, Adam rushes back to their house, has a serious car crash and loses his memory. Whilst in hospital, recovering, he has a flashback and then figures out that his fiancée has been kidnapped using his newfound psychic abilities. He then rips off all of his life monitoring equipment and runs all the way to the nearest harbor and hijacks a luxury yacht. He sails for days and days until the boat is sunk in a storm and he drowns, or so we think...........

He ends up washing up on a beach of a small island- the one where his wife-to-be is, he rescues her and blows up the island. Jane suddenly regains her memory and by the time they had swam back to the UK a group of policemen were waiting on the beach to arrest Adam for stealing a yacht. He is sent to jail for 7 years and when he finally gets out, the get married and live happily ever after.

0 Ratings
eelljay
Beginner
Message 923 of 930

Am I the only person in Britain who is a romantic? I have loved the story and, of course, Jane is pregnant and will tell Adam at the weekend. The stag and hen do's will be hilarious, and the wedding tear-jerking and we'll see how Adam makes out as a step dad and later on a real dad ................. this could go on for generations!

0 Ratings
no1_att_Fan
Message 924 of 930

Adam has been used by Jane and her family since this ad started! I want her to be having her ex-husband's baby and for Adam to meet a lovely girl with no baggage attached!
0 Ratings
Mansman
Message 925 of 930

Adam decides that he actually loves Jane's ex-husband and they then set up home together (whilst running a lovely little tea shop somewhere nice). Jane finally discovers that her tummy pains are as a result of her hearing her own miserable voice and takes a vow of silence. The children, now realising that the pain in their heads has suddenly stopped, join a circus and they all live happily ever after. Realistic? Just about as realistic as BT arriving at your home at the time they said they would.

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 926 of 930

Hi Everyone

Just want to say a huge thanks for all the participation in this thread – we have had a fantastic response and it’s been really interesting to read through all your ideas for Adam and Jane! 🙂

The voting for ‘what happens next’ has now closed.  Over 1.5 million people voted and the votes are being counted as we speak to determine the outcome of the next TV ad for BT. 

The result of the vote will be announced on the voting site in 2 days time - Weds 18th August, so make sure you keep an eye out for the result.  We will also post the result here on this thread to keep you up to date with the outcome and whether or not there will be an addition to the BT family??

Thanks again for all the great responses.

Kerry   

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Message 927 of 930

The result of the vote!

Hi everyone

Today’s the day the result of the big vote is announced - so is Jane pregnant or not?   What has the nation decided?

We have had an amazing response to the latest Adam & Jane advert with over 1.6million votes cast.  Over 72% voted for the outcome that Jane IS pregnant! 🙂

The new ad will be shown on ITV tonight at 7.30pm, where it opens with Jane stunning Adam into silence as she reveals their baby news. If you want to view the ad in advance, and also see some of the bloopers from the filming of the ad please visit http://www.bt.com/outtakes.

Thanks again for all the great suggestions posted on this thread, we really appreciate all the effort.

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
mkr10001
Beginner
Message 928 of 930

Why is Jane pregnant??

Surely it would be more interesting if she wasn't pregnant?

How would they explain why she was rubbing her belly like that?

Why do the public have to be so "nice"??

Obviously that's what the majority were going to vote because they think this is a real couple and they are actually deciding their fate

0 Ratings
HBLC
Message 929 of 930

Re: The result of the vote!

If it isn't my idea, I will cancel my BT subscription.

Starts off with a touching scene where Adam and Jane are messing about outside and feeding deer in some remote mountain house (which still has decent internet speeds somehow). Without warning, a helicopter heads towards them and lands. A general gets out and declares that someone is going for Adam's old SAS team and he could be next.

Adam promises Jane that he will not leave. All of a sudden....BANG! Gunfire and explosions, all that stuff. While all this goes on, Adam makes loads of awesome quips and one liners.  

You lot can then leave it stew for a month or so. Let me know when you want to do the next installment and I'll let you know what happens next in Command....I mean the, errrrr......BT advert. Yeah.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 930 of 930

Re: The result of the vote!

Thanks for the additional comments.

I want to close this thread by thanking everyone for their suggestions, and highlight 4 of the forum users whose posts were chosen as favourites and are now being featured on the main site - http://www.bt.com/outtakes

Well done missimmy29Kaddy, kathga, and ice7 – your suggested endings were picked as favourite story ideas to be shown on the site.  I will be in touch by PM to get some details as we would like to give you a small token of thanks.

Finally, why not check out the ‘Making of the reveal’ video so you can see what went on when the 'reveal' ad was made.

Thx

Kerry

0 Ratings