cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tris
Message 691 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

I think before they get married they should see the vicar and he calles the bell tower BT then they should get married, jane tells him, shes pregnant, and they sign the books to ring the BT

@KerryG wrote:

Hi everyone

We don't know about you but we're completely hooked on the Adam and Jane story in the BT TV ads. The buzz on the next ad is that the next one is due to launch on TV this Saturday but it’s going to be a bit different from the normal ads. 

Some of the folk in the marketing team tell us there’ll be a twist at the end and then you’ll get to have your say on what happens next in Adam and Jane's story. When we heard the news, we thought it'd be pretty cool to open it out to our community!

So, what do you think? We want to know your views on what should happen next! Watch out for subsequent threads with info on where you can cast your vote but in the meantime do you think it'll be a happy ending?  Remember to keep it friendly!

Kerry

0 Ratings
pewster
Message 692 of 930

haha I agree...

BT should have an advert of somebody ringing up BT customer services complaining how rubish are at getting the services set up and play out load the annoying (duh, duh duh, duh duh duh  duh duh duhhhhhhhh) on hold music. Then cut to 30 mins later. Hello this is so and so can I take your BT land line number please, even though you had to type it in at the automated stage...

Now that would make a good advert, would make this country laugh at another thing this country is cr*p at

0 Ratings
pewster
Message 693 of 930

Or even better... They should discuss cancelling their BT services!!!

0 Ratings
Michael_Flatus
Beginner
Message 694 of 930

Are you into high colonic irrigation too?Smiley Surprised

0 Ratings
Michael_Flatus
Beginner
Message 695 of 930

Adam gets home and gives Jane a pearl knecklace...

0 Ratings
ermmmm
Message 696 of 930

she is BLATES having an AFFAIR 😮 you can see it, the uneasiness as she says "yes... next weekend"

the advert, it was so tense, it just suggest the friction between the relationship is about to escalate :S

0 Ratings
lorribear
Message 697 of 930

87i62E7FD5C5D5F157E

I think that Jane is not pregnant.

I think the only thing that happened to her is that she went to a sushi restaurant in Brighton -with this lovelly young fellow in the picture above- and found she had a bad case of stomach cramps. She then went back home and went to call Adam and was hesitant to tell him that she was with another man and infact, sufferring from bad wind in case he would be automaticly put off of her.

Hi, my name is Lauren. And I really think people should not eat sushi.
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
lorribear
Message 698 of 930

AFFAIR!

Hi, my name is Lauren. And I really think people should not eat sushi.
0 Ratings
Message 699 of 930

Jane will go looking for a golden egg. Adam will realise that the egg actually belongs to Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jane and therefore would win a game of twister. Adam secretly fancies Imhotep and uses his BT landline to start a fliter cleaning business. Jane has a pathalogiical hatred of filters so goes on a mission to outer Mongolia to convert the lost tribe of Spatula to the Redeemed Christian Church in a knackered old yellow Telecom van.

0 Ratings
Message 700 of 930

sad!

0 Ratings