cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Flatus
Beginner
Message 721 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

In any case she cannot be pregnant by Adam as KerryG used her censorship scissors to give him the "snip"!

0 Ratings
GKFB
Message 722 of 930

I think it is about time Jane went back to her husband, Adam is such a scruff and it would be better for the children

0 Ratings
Michael_Flatus
Beginner
Message 723 of 930

Not her Ex, but Harden the butcher!
0 Ratings
Hatter
Message 724 of 930

I don't really care what happens between them, I just want Tommy Bastow to have more screen time!!!!! nom nom

0 Ratings
delta
Message 725 of 930

Although not pregnant they are deeply in love and decide to escape the rat race. They buy a run house in the middle of nowhere and invest all their money building their dream home. The telephone line is all but useless, there's no mobile signal and no hope of getting broadband. But they don't care, they're together. All is well until the neighbouring greedy farmer sells his soul and agrees to let BT build 5 enormous wind turbines on his land which over look our love birds house. The farmer gets rich, BT get to claim "greenness", social responsibility and collect all the ROC's going. Meanwhile our stricken lovers wonder what's in it for them. Realising nothing, they sink into a sea of despair as their dream house becomes a nightmare, they can't sleep because of the turbine noise, they suffer from shadow flicker and can't afford to move as their home is now worth nothing.

0 Ratings
tenacityv
Message 726 of 930

I really hope you are alone in your thinking.

What an isolated, angry, and horrendously depresing life you must live to not only hold this opinion but have the audacity to try and inflict your negative way of thinking upon others.

They are a lovely couple that may not have got married, had 2.4 children and lived happily ever after but they are lovely none the less.

I would rather be them than be in the "perfect" but unhappy situationthat society accept as "normal."

0 Ratings
Miranda
Message 727 of 930

I think Jane should be pregnant, and when they go for a scan, they see their baby with a BT Mobile trying to call home!!! That would be a laugh. Terry. Hey, it's TV anything can happen!!!

0 Ratings
clifftop
Message 728 of 930

Well I think that they will run off with the kids to Gretna Green and get married and certainly Jane is pregnant.  This will shock everybody I know but I think we can say that the two of them are getting married as the daughter said but what was not said where will they get married and how quickly.  I thinks as Jane is pregnant that it will be a quick wedding for the sake on the new child.

0 Ratings
Timmy1959
Beginner
Message 729 of 930

I think what happens next in this TV add, that they hear a BEEP! of an incoming email only to be told that the telephone charges are going up & after being promised that they will have up to 20 meg download speed to encourage existing users to stay with BT and BT not following through with there promises, they both decide to CANCEL there broadband & telephone service with British Telecom. END OFF!!

0 Ratings
Message 730 of 930

If you actually WATCH her closely, the concern, lack of assurdness, the exploratory, questioning hand movements and the lack of concentration (whilst clearly thinking of something quite insistant) it is surely clear that she is wrestling in her mind with the conflicting thoughts and realisations concerning her recent and ongoing, strong and physical association with another woman - innit?  

0 Ratings