cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scumbag
Beginner
Message 31 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Adam is an actor hired to play a complete tosser, loser whatever

Jane is an actress hired to play a slag, slapper, etc.

Its not important

If BT thought I would find some sort of synergy with these cardboard cut-out charecters then they have totally misjudged their potential audience.

Please BT if you are going to spend your huge profits then spend them on something worthwhile and useful.

Also the advert for the forthcoming footie, does not bode well with your choice of celebrity endorsements. Michael Owen - injured; Shay Given - Mr (no) Charisma: and the other one who is so well know I do not seem to remember his name.

Who did "Adams" ball juggling stunts?

Is it worth bothering?

0 Ratings
Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 930

Whenever I see a BT ad, I know it's time to leave the room and put the kettle on.

Who cares???

Hear, hear!

Whenever I see any ad at all, I know it's time to leave the room.

But there was one good one years ago for Fosters - some dorky-looking guy turns up at a beachside bar and 2 lounging studs, asserting their cool manhood, voice repeated false assumptions about him to each other, each assumption quickly proved wrong, like they say he looks such a nerd he must have a dull low-paid job, and can't possibly pull the chicks, and the barman greets him with "Hello Professor", then he actually fulfils a prediction to their glee by ordering 2 snowballs, but they turn out to be for 2 chicks who rush up to nestle beside him, and he follows the order with "and a Fosters for me".

BT have really screwed up with that campaign. I'll not be looking out for some new pathetic twist to the "story".

-- -.-- / ... .. --.
Value Added Guest (Inspiring Not Aspiring)
Rate a post if you like it! - just click the star under the user's name on the left. (N.B. ratings facility no longer available in Forum Help and Suggestions; nor is it available in the Lounge)

0 Ratings
grumpycook
Beginner
Message 33 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane

Scumbag,if it,s not real why are you so agitated.

0 Ratings
SteveAustin
Contributor
Message 34 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane BT advert

Agreed.

David Cameron IS really sexy

That's the bottom line....
0 Ratings
Evil_Vapour
Beginner
Message 35 of 930

You people must have very limited outlooks. Discussing the 'sexiness' of some old Etonian in preference to the new BT advert because it's a more 'serious' topic LOL!!!

Real topics are the BP apocalypse in the Gulf of Mexico,  the massive cuts in public expenditure facing all of us in Britain for years to come, the lost war in Afghanistan, Iran's plans for nuclear war against Israel.

Yeah??

As for the advert itself, the topic of this thread, it'll be twee, 'nice' and totally pointless except to attract bright young things and housewives to BT's services. What the **bleep** is there to discuss??

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 930

Nick finds out that Jane has been cheating using his new faster BT broadband, he follows this up with a free weekend phone call to the local hitman.

0 Ratings
SteveAustin
Contributor
Message 37 of 930

Agreed.

Attracting housewives to bt is pointless. It will definitely detract from their work having a phone service.

On a more serious note, the rumours are that a spanish zoo are trying to buy Paul the psychic octopus from the place in Germany where is due to retire from. This is an utter disgrace in my opinion, had he not correctly predicted spains world cup win they wouldn't want to know and he would be free to enjoy his retirement. Instead he is being forced to work beyond retirement age in a similar move to what the sexy David Cameron is planning for the entire UK working population.

That's the bottom line....
0 Ratings
winston
Message 38 of 930

who cares what happens to them, BT has only copied the coffee ads of years ago remember them and how that turned out,

BT should be concentrating on actually giving there customers the products that the ads are actually implying that their customers will get,

I  don't get the 20mg SUPER FAST broadband, my computer runs at about 2mg speed  i don't even have a home page i have to log on to another browser page to get anything. Bt should get their own house in order before they organize other peoples lives.

0 Ratings
winston
Message 39 of 930

i agree who does care, it is only an advert, one with a story line which BT has copied from 1987 and the Nescafe gold blend advert.

0 Ratings
Birdingbury
Message 40 of 930

Adam & Jane run up a massive bill......They get numerous threatening letters from BT and eventually get CUT OFF!!!! Then the debt collectors send hidious amounts of letters, adding charges of £25.00 each. When the baliffs turn up Adam & Jane just say " CALM DOWN DEAR..IT'S ONLY A COMERCIAL!!!!" Ha Ha.

0 Ratings