cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ian-yeates
Message 471 of 930

ADAM & JANE

JANE DUMP ADAM AND ELOPE WITH ME , PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!

0 Ratings
strowger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 472 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Adam delighted at the news of the pregnancy, heads to his underground car park to drive to his beloveds side, he sees a ball bounce in front of him, and a light appearing at the end of the tunnel......he runs towards the light ....only to be knocked over by a "Chelsea Tractor" with its hi beams on driving in.

0 Ratings
AliD
Message 473 of 930

Jane feels nervous (hence the rubbing of her stomach) as she wants to call the wedding off because her ex-husband has asked to give their relationship another chance after his daughter announced the wedding

0 Ratings
Karenann
Message 474 of 930

Lets have a nice happy ending, there is enough misery in this world

0 Ratings
Message 475 of 930

I think that jane should be pregnant but not with him 🙂 real soap story line haha 🙂

0 Ratings
staclouica
Message 476 of 930

Jane calls Adam and tells him he needs to come over immediatly , when he arrives she sits him down with a cup of Kenco coffee and tells him she's pregnant but its not his baby , Adam storms of and emails his friend with his bt broadband and then rings his mother to ask if he can stay with her , when he steps out of the house with his bags he see's his friend Jerry from cleaner close and tells him what happened and it turns out that just because Jerry uses daz it doesnt make him whiter than white because he's Janes babys DAD ! =O lol

0 Ratings
ooermissus
Message 477 of 930

Jane goes into labour and tries to call Adam on the hub phone but can't get a **bleep** connection and has to go through the BT help menu over and over then it connects for 30 secs but they get cut off before she gets a chance to tell him anything.

0 Ratings
oldbat
Message 478 of 930

What probably won't happen next: 

BT realises that they are wasting money and resources on a fatuous advertising campaign, decides instead to invest them in providing reliable communications services with proper customer support, and everyone lives happily ever after.

Well I can dream, can't I?

0 Ratings
staclouica
Message 479 of 930

Janes rubbing her stomach because she has constapation she needs adam to bring her some dulcoease tablets Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Message 480 of 930

i think the ending where jane finds she is pregnant with quads but she still goes through with a marriage to adam but some one objects is good-the person that objects could be jane/adam's ex- 

0 Ratings