cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paula1970
Message 491 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Couldn't have put it better myself.
0 Ratings
stigsmum
Message 492 of 930

.......hmmm.........she's hormonal,caught up in the moment,and decides on her wedding day,full of tears,and reluctantly tells adam, i can't do this (think runaway bride.......),and thus leaves him (adam) at the "altar", and having to tell their friends/guests etc. what has happened,with his best man having to phone others,and those that were following the event by camera via the internet,.............. "look sorry people,but for whatever reason,there's not going to be a wedding after all"...................

0 Ratings
hannah1506
Message 493 of 930

I  love that soooo many people have took the time to visit the voting site, click on the message board, leave a whingy message and profess not to care!

It's a bit of fun you miserable old idiots. Lighten up and tell us what you really want to happen, I bet you want them to live happily ever after. Or are you all miserable old idiots to your core? 

0 Ratings
oli_newman
Message 494 of 930

hopefully one of the main characters dies horribly, perhaps a derelict phonebox falls on them,  and you can do a commercial about how you shouldn't inform relatives of a death over the mobile network.

please please please stop. These nauseating and pathetic adverts make me pine for the slightly less awful bob hoskins or maureen lipman adverts, which were, ironically , some of the worst commercials i'd ever seen at the time.

just fire everyone in your marketing department, you idiots. 

0 Ratings
Message 495 of 930

Adam and Jane realise that their relationship is based on trying to live up to what they think are other people's expectations and as a result gradually come to terms with the likelihood that they are perpetuating a sickly cloying and shallow view of life. They drop all their pretences and their false friends to become deeply committed to each other without external support or approval, even though this means that Adam has to give up his job as it involves too much away from home. The family group no longer sets divides between 'old' dad (does he not have a name?  Is he that faded?) and Adam but rather focuses on an inclusive approach.

"Old' dad recognises that his over-commitment to work led to the break-up of his relationship with Jane, and his broken heart.  He gives up his high-powered exec job in the City and does what he loves - designing and building garden furniture from driftwood, and this perversely brings him into professional contact with Jane, a house re-modeller. 

Jane realises that her 'love' for Adam is only based on his haircut and a tight pair of 501's, and gently lets him go as she redevelops her relationship with her children's father.  They end up moving into Maxwell House which they remodel into an unrecognisable pastiche of clumsy, cheesy montage, which they then sell to BT for a hefty sum allowing them to pay for Adam to pursue his quietly subdued alternate lifestyle.

0 Ratings
Message 496 of 930

BTW, why does Jane have to be pregnant or not pregnant?  What about "I've lost some weight on this Snickers diet" or "I'm feeling aroused just talking to you, blondie"?  Puh-lease, something a bit more than one-dimensional (I know, I thought it was impossible too, but BT have done it!).

0 Ratings
werewolf69
Message 497 of 930

I think it should be that Jane gives Adam the news she is pregnant but only just they then go onto have there hen Night and Stag night Respectivley then it shows them upon there honeymoon which has been a disaster due to them not haveing enough money for the honeymoon they wished to have and haveing to take the kids along with them and one of them becoming ill with food poisoning and other similar problems that there often is and often occurs when abroad and they are there upon the last night of there Honeymoon waiting to get the fligt home but the flights are cancelled due to the volcanic eruptions and they are trapped in the airport with no money left to be able to afford to stay in a hotel or any where and so they have to bed down in the Airport and there just doing this and trying to get the kids off to sleep when Adams mum or dad rings them on there BT mobile phone or contacts them through the broadband BT roaming and wireless internet connection to tell them they have won the lottery Adam keeps this a secret from everyone and they are then wired the money for Hotel rooms and while still stuck abroad Adam arranges for a brand new house a mansion style property and has it painted decorated and kitted out for the kids and for Jane and the new baby with everything brand new as well as everything they will possibly need to furnish the house from top to bottom for everyone and they arrive home once they can get a flight during the extra days Adam has made the Excuse for the Extra money coming from his mum or dad only then when they touch down back in the UK there is a strech limo waiting for them and they all pile into the limo to be driven to there new home and while they have been abroad the Extra Days Adam with the help of mates and his mum and dad and Janes mum and dad and friends who have been moving there belongings from there individual homes and flats and are at the new house wating to give them a welcome home and house warming suprise party for them and they live happily ever after Jane Says What is this as they arrive and Adam then lets out the whole truth and says to jane welcome Home placing an enormous diamond ring and a better wedding ring upon her finger all of which was done through BT Internet Broadband and BT Telephone sytems to get and obtain and order everything and make sure everything was done ready and prepared before they returned to the UK

0 Ratings
SpeekYoureBranes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 498 of 930

What if instead of being pregnant, Jane simply has tape worms?

0 Ratings
Message 499 of 930

Jane isnt pregnant she is "broody", she wants to be pregnant but she wants Adam to make up his mind, stop daydreaming and dithering, make a decision on where they are going to live. Until then she will keep pestering him on the telephone, keep the pressure on him about home, family and her undoubted love for him. However it backfires on Jane and Adam says he needs some space, and is moving away as he has found  a new job and wants a new start in his life. Will the break be permanent, will his new life include the "broody" Jane, will Jane try and follow him, will the telephone calls cease, has Adam found a new love or will he regret his move and fall back into Jane's loving arms..............forever!!?

0 Ratings
washy
Message 500 of 930

How refreshing to read a sensible comment in the community posts with which I agree instead of the tripe that a lot of people are writing. I like the storyline and hope that we eventually get to see a wedding be that before or after the baby if that is the route the team take! I also think that all the moaning souls with BT complaints should either speak to BT or go to another provider!! Not everyone is dissatisfied.
0 Ratings