cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debbiedrew
Message 771 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

Great you think that is funny my father is dyeing of that and I don't need to keep being reminded of it lets have some happiness in this miserable world I know that it is part of life but do we need it pushed in our face

0 Ratings
Message 772 of 930

She's got a tape worm.
0 Ratings
chickadee
Message 773 of 930

• Jane is feeling confused.  She wants to marry Adam, but she has just been offered the job of a lifetime in America.  She wants to leave the children with Adam.  She is also pregnant, but has not decided on an abortion or not.  She wants to go away from Adam and the children so that she can sort out her mind.  Unfortunately she is going to Huston where her ex husband has relocated ...... Adam reluctantly agrees, her children are hurt that she is leaving.  She promises Lucy to bring her back a lovely bridesmaids dress and will send her pictures on the Internet.
  • Meanwhile Adam is also looking for a better job in IT.  BT offers him a job trouble shooting on a new project .  Adam is harassed by work and children and goes to America at half term with the children.  They are overjoyed to see their mother and Adam realises she is pregnant.
  • Adam and the children return home.  Jane books in to a maternity clinic.  She has the baby and it is a girl.  She names it Eve.
  • Jane returns home with the Baby.  Adam and Jane decide on a marriage as soon as possible.
  • Lots of phone calls to the States for the Bridesmaids address.  Lots of letters on the Internet.
  • Will the dress arrive on time.
  • .The wedding

0 Ratings
antndshel
Message 774 of 930

I think jane will be pregnant and would think she has been cheating on some one so it could be some one els baby but they dont know who so they are going to go on the jeramy kyle show to find out (WHO'S THE DADY) i wonder what it would come out as WATCH ITV 1 9:30 to find out! ?

0 Ratings
alien_baby
Message 775 of 930

OK listen up and listen good BT!

Please save my sanity and put this story line into action!

Jane is pregnant with an alien baby which rips through her stomach and bites of Adam's head (thus ridding us all of  their annoying "normal present day lives"), "alarmed child" then calls the police who come quickly and suitably armed to finish off said alien thus reinforcing the BT message of phones etc.. making this a viable option!

a followup advert could feature the kids posting a video to youtube using your "superfast" broadband

0 Ratings
Message 776 of 930

err u really need to get out more if u think that an advert thats refreshed every 4 weeks, is more interesting than a soap (3 times a week ) than life

0 Ratings
eric_hunt
Message 777 of 930

Jane admits to having an affair with a neighbour. Adam is angry and rushes off. He is knocked down by a bus.

0 Ratings
FineWine1
Message 778 of 930

Seriously, what on earth does a woman like Jane see in Adam?  Although I am sad enough to be commenting on a TV advert on a Friday night, there is no amount of wine (or thinking that my fallopian tubes are about to dry up) that would ever, ever, ever, make me fall for an idiot like that! (However if you have finished with the gorgeous husband, I don't mind second-hand goods!)

0 Ratings
Message 779 of 930

After being drawn in to the on/off/on again saga of Adam and Jane, the chance to steer the adverts has caught my eye.

Everyone seems to be thinking a baby is on the way and that lonely Jane MUST have cheated on Adam.

Why do we always asume its good news? Jane rubbing her stomach could be a sign that something is wrong. Many women get lower stomach pain, put up with it for quite some time, only to discover later on that they have cancer and it's now too late to do anything about it.

Why not use the adds to show how bad news is also handed out with regularity to loved ones, especially when they are far away with those lost feelings that they are helpless and can do nothing about it. Come on BT, why not add a bit of real life in to the real life adverts.

0 Ratings
RingrRing
Message 780 of 930

Jane has eaten something extremely spicy and has wind.. hoping she can relieve it by rubbing her stomach.. the next stage of the story is Jane relieving her discomfort,, adam cannot believe what he hears down a BT phone line..

0 Ratings