cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frankie
Message 811 of 930

Re: Adam and Jane from the BT TV ads - what will happen next?

to be honest from the start I thought  it was so unfair to him----and was not keen on her at all-----but have warmed to them as a couple but they so do not need a baby----------frankie

0 Ratings
Message 812 of 930

Jane leaves Adam and her kids. She runs away with the BT Infinity Tour Bus driver...and lives happily ever after...

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Jacci50
Message 813 of 930

FGS Yes she is pregnant Yes the baby is Adam (he does goes back occasionally) but who wants to get married with a bump!!!!!! She thinks he is going to be repelled but he is going to be estatic...the kids are going to be too however the daughter maybe gutted cos does this mean that she won't be a bridesmaid!!!? Wedding rushed forward - registary office no one there otherthan kids and witness - next step telling both in-aws..............and friends done out of a wedding celebration, hen party and stag do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

0 Ratings
Jacci50
Message 814 of 930

Reality not fantasy

0 Ratings
forgetmenot
Message 815 of 930

Hi everyone,

I have been hooked on Adam and Jane since it started and think it is a great storyline.  Perhaps you have under-lying reasons why you are so cynical.

0 Ratings
MysticKat74
Message 816 of 930

I think it would be awesome if they had a regular 30 minute TV program on once a week. Who's with me?!
0 Ratings
Jaycat
Message 817 of 930

We had the insinuation that there was a marriage but didn't see it, so lets have a wedding first then a pregnancy.

0 Ratings
Message 818 of 930

I think Jane is pregnant but its either Wes Brown's or Michael Owen's or one of the others lurking at the end of the tunnel in the car park. I think she will give birth to the fonejacker.

0 Ratings
branwen
Message 819 of 930

I couldn't agree more!  I BEG of you, no babies. . . . let's get RId of this pair, once and for all!  The 'storyline advert' has long since ceased to be novel - it was done to death by Oxo and Maxwell House.

How about Jane announcing she's pregnant. . . Adam realising it's not his because he hasn't seen her in months. . . they go on The Jeremy Kyle Show for a lie detector test. . . . . .

Or better still, Adam arrives home secords before a runaway lorry crashes into the house. . . and when someone tries to dial 999 on Adam's home hub - it's broken.  The End.

0 Ratings
chippyneil
Message 820 of 930

hi all,touched alot of us..as they say(the grass is,nt greener the other side)so hope the butterflys in her stomach are for adam:) a nice dream for all going through this.keep positive guys and girls!..and influence this story line.

0 Ratings