cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert
Message 11 of 15

Re: Add ons do not appear in My Phone

Go to solution

I too am amazed at BT's inability to incorporate my Anytime Calls add-on into myBT phone account page - still showing in red as Weekend and Evening calls. Most disconcerting and annoying and unnerving at the same time although, clearly, I am not being charged for calls and am being billed at £7/month for this add-on.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

@umpire wrote:

... I have had BT TV in one form or another for nearly 4 years. During that time the MyBT page (or whatever it used to be called) has never shown the correct TV package for my account (never mind any TV extras).  

Well would you believe it. Just logged onto MyBT and my base TV package is now correctly listed as TV Entertainment. It only took BT nearly 4 years to get that right. It still doesn't list any of the TV extras, but hey, one thing at a time eh! Smiley LOL

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

I have recently recontracted and am surprised that MyBT is showing my correct calling plan - BT were updating/improving MyBT the last couple of days

bt phone pack.PNG

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution
Wow. so they have. Thanks for that information. Nice to see in writing what we actually have in add-ons, now.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Not quite.

My BT/My Phone does now indeed show me as having Unlimted Anytime calling which is part of my plan. It does not however show any of my other Add-ons: BT Privacy at Home and International Freedom.

So my monthly bill still remains the only definitive record of what phone services I am subscribed to and paying for. Still, progress is progress as they say, so come on BT you can do it.

I live in hope!

0 Ratings