cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trevwoody
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Adding Sky Sports to TV - does this initiate a new 12 month TV Entertainment contract?

Hello. When trying to add these channels to my existing TV package, I am being defaulted to add Entertainment too.

So, with the commitment of 1 month to Sky for the cricket do I actually start a new contract with BT for 12 months?

My existing TV contract runs out in July and I want to keep my options open.

Thanks for any help given.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Adding Sky Sports to TV - does this initiate a new 12 month TV Entertainment contract?

What TV package are you currently on ?

0 Ratings
umpire
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Adding Sky Sports to TV - does this initiate a new 12 month TV Entertainment contract?

That doesn't sound right to me as I'm on Infinity and TV Essential with Sky Sports (BT Vision+ box though). Sky Sports is just a one month commitment as you said.

If you are on Infinity then BT will push the TV Entertainment package, but that doesn't mean you have to have it. Possibly Sky Sports may not be available to be added to some older TV packages though?

Have you tried the phone number listed here? Don't go ahead with an order unless you are sure.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14138/~/how-do-i-get-sky-sports-1,-sky-sports-2-and-s...

Or try the UK based Customer Options Team on 0800 800 030 and they should be able to clarify things.

0 Ratings