cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Adding an existing BT Sport account to my sky q account

I have just had Sky installed but did not add BT sports to my package through them as I already get BT sports direct from BT.  When the SKY engineer did the install he advised that I can go online or call BT, provide them with my sky viewing card/account number, and I will be able to watch the BT sports channels through the sky box without the need to switch to the BT box.

I've tried to do this online and cannot find a way to do that.  I have also spoken to BT chat desk and I am no clearer on the issue.

Do any of you know if it is possible for me to continue to pay BT direct for my sports channels, but view them through Sky?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Adding an existing BT Sport account to my sky q account

If you have an active BT Sport on Sky subscription then all you need to do is ring BT and inform them you have a new viewing card number, it takes seconds to update on the system and will be working by the end of the call.

Ring 0800 800 150, speak with the Value or Loyalty team, ask for a viewing card number swap.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Ritchie.

If I had BT sports direct with BT before getting Sky installed, can I simply move that subscription to my Sky card.  That way I no longer need a BT box and Sky box plugged in?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Yes, you can move your BT Sport subscription to your Sky viewing card, however if you're still within a minimum contract on BT TV then you'd need to ensure you kept at least the minimum BT TV subscription as well. If you're out of contract then you can cancel BT TV and just take BT Sport on Sky (if BT Sport is all you use it for).
0 Ratings