cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cappuccino24
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Adverts in inbox

Up until recently I was able to hide the annoying advert in my inbox by choosing the layout with the message to the right of the list when I log in to webmail. Now it's been added to that version as well so I have no choice about it, makes it confusing as initially you can't distinguish it from a message. And the design of the ad doesn't even work that well, as the word 'advertisement' sits over the title of the advert itself and you can't read what the ad is for anyway. The only way I can now read without an advert is to go back to the old version of webmail.

Just a bit of a rant really about yet another little thing that makes me hate BT Yahoo!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Adverts in inbox

I don't have this problem using a mail client!!

0 Ratings
Cappuccino24
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Yes I use Outlook most of the time so no problem there. But often check online too to clear spam etc. But anyway even if you don't have to look at them it's annoying for people who do.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

For those that don't want adverts, use the basic version instead of full view. You can change it in the settings.

0 Ratings
Cappuccino24
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Yes I tried the basic version for a while but it's so clunky!

I have to log in now to mark emails as they've stopped this happening when they're downloaded and the server seems to override my phone when I try to do it from there.

0 Ratings
Cappuccino24
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

sorry mean mark emails as *read*
0 Ratings