cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

After 12 months things are no better

Are things ever going to get better with BT i have had infinity2 for 12 months now a what a nightmare it has been constant disconnections the hh5 going on and off a couple times a day the speed only just reaches infinity 1 speeds constant line problems i stayed in today for a engineer to so say fix the line and broadband problem and guess what he never turned up this is nearly a dozen times in 12 months that no one showed up 100 of calls to customer service and i am getting no were BT will not let me down grade to infinity 1 i have to wait another 8 months  i have lost weeks of pay and no one at bt really cares they offered me £10 what a insult there must be someone in the uk i can contact to sort this out 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Re: After 12 months things are no better

Drop the ceo an email and explain everything to him you will be surprised what happens when they get involved 

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

There must be uk number i can use to make a complaint the india call centre will not give me one
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 8

Hi gutted,

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry you've had such a hard time with your BT Infinity connection.  I can understand how frustrating it would be disconnecting all the time! 

We can investigate it from here and help get it sorted.  If it turns out that after the investigation the line can only support Infinity 1 speeds then we will have no issues helping with the downgrade too.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

A  person from BT come to the house today i was out he said he come about my long term issues with bt  my wife said there was still lots of speed and disconnection problems  he went away and i heard no more i phoned bt and got through to the india call centre what a waste of time they new nothing of anyone coming to my house so who can i contact to find out who it was

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

did you previously get an email from the mods?  If so then reply to that and see if mod can help/clarify

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Just a quick question is  it possible to downgrade to infinity 1 when i am still in my 18 month contract for infinity 2 BT has has confirmed that i can only get 35 meg and i have tried EE as well and they said the same thing even thou when they installed it i was getting 54 meg  so i have been missold infinity 2 i said this to the unhelpfull call centre and all they would say is i am getting the speed i should get for my line and would not discuss  that i was paying for the wrong package this is the worst company i have ever dealt with for customer service no one calls you back engineerers dont come when they say  i was was told i would be compansated £10 for each no show nothing ever came of that when i phoned to find out what happened to the money they said they had no record of this if they will not downgrade me i am looking to see if i am buy out of BT and try someone else maybe plusnet 

0 Ratings