Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Message 11 of 18

Re: All Problems Solved - Click Here

I didn't say I didn't use security products ......    🙂

I said I didn't use that particular one ....   🙂

.... and no ... I think I'll decline your invitation of an email to play with ... whether it's come from a linux OS or

not.. !!  ...  😉

Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
napper
Beginner
Message 12 of 18

My very first forum posting did, in fact, outline the problem - no replies as yet though.  You say my particular problem has already been aired by others on the forum but I have used search and cannot find any references.  Still hopeful!  Regarding my original comment that perhaps BT could provide some of the direct answers on the forum, I congratulate you and your fellow advisers, contributors etc on providing a very essential safety valve for the huge amount of steam that computer problems generate!

Regards - Over and Out   Napper  Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 13 of 18

No problem ....

If a suitable answer is not forthcoming soon ....

Ask the question directly, with your account detail, and a link to the thread in question.

Here ...    BT Forum Moderation Team <forum.moderation.team@bt.com>

0 Ratings
napper
Beginner
Message 14 of 18

Roger B

Many thanks for your help and the link.

Regards

Napper

0 Ratings
RubberNutter
Contributor
Message 15 of 18

Hi

I am uncertain as to why so many people can't understand agents who thier first langauge is not english, any time I have called I have had no problems with language or getting my issue resolved. Also while BT supply McAfee with the service it does not mean they fully support it, I wouldn't know don't use the product. Since it says no in the status, wouldn't it suggest there has been no attacks? I would suggest looking at the McAfee forum for answers as this may help you or contacting McAfee directly 0207 9490 107.

Outcast send me some I could do with some new viruses to add to my CD collection Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Highlighted
auntieboo
Beginner
Message 16 of 18

Hi there,

Can you help? My BT/Yahoo spam box seems to be doing weird things!

Some of the letters are overprinted, I have no "delete spam" heading and no "not spam" heading.

The section seems to have narrowed down, too.

What is going on?

Many thanks,

auntiboo

0 Ratings
napper
Beginner
Message 17 of 18

Dear Auntieboo

As the originator of the title 'All Problems Solved - Click here' I was a bit naughty in calling it such.  It was designed to attract attention to my gripes with BT.  If I were you I would advertise your Spam problem under  a new subject heading to get possible answers.

Regards    Napper 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
auntieboo
Beginner
Message 18 of 18

My messy spam box seems to have righted itself at last. Maybe writing about it was the trick!

auntieboo

0 Ratings