Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Am I capped at 2mps?

Go to solution

When you submit the email to mods you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod assistance all of whom think their problem is priority hence why the mods reply in order of receipt. This can take 3/5 working days for mods to contact you either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Nods, was just keeping any mods who come to this thread up to date with whats happening or any changes I notice incase it can help any.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

The mods thankfully sorted everything out, I'm happily getting speeds now where I am actually able to do thing properly.

Thanks all to those who helped and hopefully these speeds stay stable until I'm able to get fibre optic!

Test done at 19:15.

Download speedachieved during the test was - 3.92 Mbps
 For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 0.6 Mbps-7.15 Mbps.
 Additional Information:
 Your DSL Connection Rate :5.02 Mbps(DOWN-STREAM), 0.45 Mbps(UP-STREAM)
 IP Profile for your line is - 4 Mbps

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Great

Thanks for update

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution
Glad we were able to get that sorted for you DavidMc1984.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings