cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevtheloyal
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Amazing! When Management Get a Call !

Proof with the flick of a few keys or switches!

This shows you from a phone call to a Manager who had requested this to be sorted ,not the Manager fault I might add ,but the operatives that have control over the settings on your BB lack of professionalism,and there lay back attitude let's take our time and relax who cares attitude?!

Am I getting what BT in there deal say I am getting we will give you the best speeds on what your line can take now I know for a fact my speed is up to 21 down just look at my first posted stats On max achievable speed http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-in-Home/After-being-placed-to-new-tie-pairs-circuit/td-p/68275,not that that matters as I have known since 2006 what my line is capable of,of course this does not mean I would get 21 but I do know stable my line can achieve good sync at 13 /14 down I am happy with 12 and quite content as long as the Latency stays good and the line stats show FAST and not interleaving!

Remember all of you ,sometimes Reps forget that it is you,that pays for your service ,it is you that without your custom they could be out of a job ! And its you that deserves to get what the contract states you should be getting!

Don't be conned be sure with any ISP what you should be getting!

I truly believe BT and other BB providers have some great REPs and Managers etc,who truly genuinely care about how there customers are treated and they really actually do go out of the way to resolve issues,, even pulling there hair out at times,but there are also quite a few bone idle very bad attitude powermongers as well within these teams that need weeding out of the system.

Keep this in mind,we did have in this country at a time when customer service was customer service!

NO MATTER WHAT ! THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! You want know why<? Because they pay for it!

So I really think some Operatives need to get with the program if not go back to customer liaisons training,and change the attitudes,that without customers you would have no employment within that field of work! And would be having to go elsewhere praying you pass your interview!

A big thank you James H for all your hard work and there should be more like this guy working for  this company,someone who Truly genuinely cares and is highly professional  in there job position!

This by no way means my Internet is right ! and with Samknows and Ofcom I will be monitoring this close!

Line stateConnected
Connection time0 days, 0:01:01
Downstream12,843 Kbps
Upstream1,159 Kbps

VPI/VCI0/38
TypePPPoA
ModulationITU-T G.992.5
Latency typeInterleaved
Noise margin (Down/Up)6.1 dB / 6.0 dB
Line attenuation (Down/Up)29.5 dB / 14.6 dB
Output power (Down/Up)0.0 dBm / 12.7 dBm
Loss of Framing (Local)28
Loss of Signal (Local)6
Loss of Power (Local)0
FEC Errors (Down/Up)0 / 0
CRC Errors (Down/Up)113 / 2147480000
HEC Errors (Down/Up)nil / 0
Error Seconds (Local)3

Test1 comprises of two tests

1. Best Effort Test: -provides background information.

Download Speed
7134 Kbps

0 Kbps7150 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed

Download speedachieved during the test was - 7134 Kbps
 For your connection, the acceptable range of speedsis 2000-7150 Kbps.
 Additional Information:
 Your DSL Connection Rate :12843 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 1159 Kbps(UP-STREAM)
 IP Profile for your line is - 6500 Kbps
The throughput of Best Efforts (BE) classes achieved during the test is - 17.16:25.33:57.52 (SBE:NBE:PBE)
These figures represent the ratio while sententiously passing Sub BE, Normal BE and Priority BE marked traffic.

The results of this test will vary depending on the way your ISP has decided to use these traffic classes.

2. Upstream Test: -provides background information.

Upload Speed
904 Kbps

0 Kbps1159 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed

>Upload speed achieved during the test was - 904 Kbps
 Additional Information:
 Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 1159 Kbps
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Amazing! When Management Get a Call !

success just got to wait a few days maybe less for your profile to catch upSmiley Wink

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Kevtheloyal
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Smiley Wink

Thanks Imjolly

Not over yet ,lol wished it was but as you may recall my past posts this has been going on and off for 2 years so lets see if it is going to end!

Will be monitoring this close as will others.

Thanks again!

And want to add in the perfect world I guess we wouldn't have to fight and scrape our way through the mine fields to get things done,but sadly,the way things are without change,2 years of fighting,there should have been NO need for that.

Take care imjolly Smiley Wink  Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Kevtheloyal
Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Okay here we go see that lasted long didnt it>>>> NOT!

Dear oh Dear amazing..lol...The SERVICE THAT REALLY REALLY KNOWS HOW TO P**** YOU OFF EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR!! Smiley Mad

Test1 comprises of two tests

1. Best Effort

Download Speed
6165 Kbps

0 Kbps7150 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed

Download speedachieved during the test was - 6165 Kbps
 For your connection, the acceptable range of speedsis 2000-7150 Kbps.
 Additional Information:
 Your DSL Connection Rate :12843 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 1159 Kbps(UP-STREAM)
 IP Profile for your line is - 6500 Kbps
The throughput of Best Efforts (BE) classes achieved during the test is - 9.64:22.6:67.76 (SBE:NBE:PBE)
These figures represent the ratio while sententiously passing Sub BE, Normal BE and Priority BE marked traffic.

The results of this test will vary depending on the way your ISP has decided to use these traffic classes.

2. Upstream Test: -provides background information.

Upload Speed
916 Kbps

0 Kbps1159 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed

>Upload speed achieved during the test was - 916 Kbps
 Additional Information:
 Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 1159 Kbps

Download speed 5197 Kbps
Upload speed 982 Kbps
D/load COS 60 %
U/load COS 92 %
RTT 83 ms
RTT Consistency 95 %
Max Delay 112 ms
Avg Delay 2 ms
Max Bandwidth 8000 Kbps
Route Speed 6316 Kbps
Forced Idle 22 %
Route Conc 1.5
Download test s
Upload test s
TestBandwidth Speed

http://www.dslzoneuk.net/speedtest/speedtest.php?id=1150710

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1042161023.png

I rest my case yet again

How long was that CHANGE..pmsl.... Looks like someone has it in for me I think at the Bt wholesale side..lol

Something is DEFO wrong as my router gives me

12,843 Kbps
Upstream1,159 Kbps

But yet look at my speed test ,something is not right here!!

Is my router receiving a somehow managed false positive? if they can do that im impressed !

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 12

your router speed is fine now but as I said you need your profile to catch up. at present it is only 6500 because of previous problems whereas it should/will be 11000 you need to be patient for a day or so - I know you have been having problems but you are almost thereSmiley Wink

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Corking
Beginner
Message 6 of 12

Who was this manager ? And how did you get hold of them ? Left BT years ago was twmpted back by infinity. All I can say is thank god we had it installed as a second line rather than taking over our exsisting line as I would of be going even more red and probably have no air left by now if they'd destroyed my home phone and internet not just wasted my time.
0 Ratings
Kevtheloyal
Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Catch up??

I don't get this I have never in my life of being on the Internet seen that before router says one thing download test say a completely different story,never with SKY, talk talk, O2 ,never have i seen that,so to me its a false positive!

If your download is 12 its 12,don't quite get this its not dial up! How can all those tests be wrong,only from my own experience on other ISPs,if my say netgear router say DL 14 and I done a speed test it would give me say 12 to 14 results,so what **bleep** is BT using that's so different..Sorry but I just don't get there poor DLM,don't think I can stand much more of this **bleep**!!!! And there way of dealing with these things ,what really scares me after all I have been through say this gets sorted and then happens again ,,I GOTTA GO THRU THIS **bleep** AGAIN????? NO F***** WAY>>> OMG cant believe This... Never Ever in all the ISP history that i have been with, have I seen this total rubbish!!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 12

this will explain about speed and profile http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/IPprofile.htm

Kevtheloyal
Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Who was this manager ? And how did you get hold of them ? Left BT years ago was twmpted back by infinity. All I can say is thank god we had it installed as a second line rather than taking over our exsisting line as I would of be going even more red and probably have no air left by now if they'd destroyed my home phone and internet not just wasted my time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry im afraid i cant give the guys full name out on the boards,or the telephone number all I can tell you is he deals with Faults ,believe you me you just need a caring BT operative and im sure in the end you will get your probs resolved I hope so for you, as i am still fighting to get mine resolved!!
Good luck
0 Ratings
Kevtheloyal
Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Cheers imjolly

So as I said ''ONLY BT that use the **bleep**!!''

No wonder there getting so many problems and complaints OMFG !!When are they gonna wake up and smell the coffee!

Dear oh Dear using something that inflicts more harm than good hence my DLM post!

Only BT Wholesale products have bRAS and IP Profiles, if you are with an LLU ISP then you wont have a bRAS or IP profile

Read more: http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/IPprofile.htm#ixzz167vGUumq
Strange it seems only BT use it ! As I said in my DLM post  Who was the OOPS!! Bright spark who thought of using that!..pmsl!!!!!
Thanks though imjolly...
I am actually laughing my head of here, I don't know if that's because I really feel sorry for them and there system,And the we will use our brains here and P*** off our customers as much as poss,or if its because i am going mad and for sure slowly losing my brains..lol...
All best
0 Ratings