Go to solution
0 Ratings
fozzybear1972
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 25

Re: Amazon £10 voucher not arrived

Go to solution

Update:

Received an email from someone called Sourav on 23rd December 2015 saying "I have checked your Amazon Card claim and can confirm that you’re eligible to receive one." & "it’ll take a minimum of 21 days and up to a maximum of 30 days for you to receive your voucher."

40 days later and still nothing.

Beyond a joke.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 13 of 25

Go to solution

Hi @fozzybear1972,

I've checked our queue and can't locate an email from you so if you haven't done so please send over the details as requested by @NeilO and we'll chase this up for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
fozzybear1972
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 25

Go to solution

^

Again? I already did this and, as stated, got an email on 23rd December telling me my voucher would take a max of 30 days.

You can't locate an email from me? How did I get the email from 'Sourav' if the last form I filled in didin't work?

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 15 of 25

Go to solution

Hi @fozzybear1972,

Thanks for that. I suspect the email you've sent is your voucher claim form. @NeilO has offered the forum moderators link which will email your details to the moderator queue where we can pick it up and chase the voucher for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
fozzybear1972
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 25

Go to solution

Yes, the link was to the voucher claim form again. Where is this ' forum moderators link'?

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 17 of 25

Go to solution

Hi @fozzybear1972,

If you click on my username you see the 'contact the moderators' link. Jus click on that and complete and submit the form and it will drop into our queue.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
xmarksthespot
Contributor
Message 18 of 25

Go to solution

@fozzybear1972

Let's be frank. If you've got any sense, stop wasting time chasing the voucher and dealing with BT and/or forum moderators. As I've said elsewhere on this forum, raise a formal complaint with BT and get reimbursed for the value of the voucher plus compensation for your time wasted by BT's incompetence.

That's what I did. It was the simplest solution.

BT are big on empathy, but low on actions. The forum comments from many, relating to vouchers - and a whole host of other issues - are testimony to their appalling customer service. One hand (or department) often has no idea what the other is doing. 

0 Ratings
bayclove
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 25

Go to solution

@xmarksthespot how did you go about making the complaint? I've been waiting 2 months for an Amazon voucher. Ordered BT 3rd December 2015. Not received voucher. Went through the email process and they state the voucher was sent on 15th Jan. Still not received it. I'd also like the credit. Please tell me what I should do.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
xmarksthespot
Contributor
Message 20 of 25

Go to solution

@bayclove,

Simple. Call BT. Ask for BT Mobile (or whichever department/product the Amazon voucher was offered in conjunction with).

Say you wish to raise a formal complaint because the voucher has not arrived and attempts to resolve the matter have failed.

It's clear you are not alone in the matter so don't be fobbed off. Ask to speak to a manager immediately or request a manager callback if not available. Keep hounding - the callbacks don't always arrive. Get a reference number for the complaint if you can and note who you speak to.

Make sure you know what you want - cash to the face value of the voucher plus whatever you feel is appropriate for the time wasted on calls due to the inconvenience.

Persevere.

The refund/compensation could be credited to your BT account or refunded to the bank account that's linked to your phone bill, assuming you're the account holder. 

Good luck.

0 Ratings