Go to solution
Thank you.
0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 22 of 25

Re: Amazon £10 voucher not arrived

Go to solution
BT should really stop offering vouchers to new customers until they sort out their existing customers first. I'm also in the same boat along with many many others who have yet to receive the promised voucher. With so many people complaining, you really start to think that they are really withholding the vouchers on purpose.

BT really need to get a grip of this mess and stop annoying their customers.
0 Ratings
GeneralPostoffice
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

I finally had my £20 voucher that I got for taking up BT Mobile back in November (registered it in Dec after waiting the stated 14 days) show up today.

Came in a registered letter - it's a physical Amazon gift card and not just a code sent via email as I thought it would be.

Better late than never but I never really heard anything from BT after I made my claim and was just about to make a complaint - they really should keep the customer better informed.

Still, can't complain at the deal and the £20 is a nice bonus.

0 Ratings
fozzybear1972
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

Just an update.

I finally got mine delivered by recorded delivery this morning.

My thanks to the mods for their hard work. 

0 Ratings
claire85cat
Beginner
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

I have had the same issue - raised it numerous times with BT and keep getting promises that I'll receive it within x number of days - admittedly the number of days is going down!  I ordered 2 x £20 Amazon vouchers back in February and we are now mid-May and still no sign of them.  I'm trying to raise a formal complaint with BT but not having much luck.  Maybe I'm being paranoid but it does feel like they are hoping I'll forget all about it ....

0 Ratings