cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bayclove
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Amazon Claim Help

I applied for second BT mobile contract that offered £40 Amazon. I made a claim on the same day I activated the sim. I've not received it now over 30 days. I emailed the support team here https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090?s_cid=con_FURL_mobileclaim. I received a repsonse which stated that I was eligible with a link to the claim page. I replied back with my orignal query.. non receipt after 30 days. 

I know sometimes mods can look into these cases. I would be greatful if someone could help me out. I made a claim on 22/03/16. There are 2 vol references on my 'track order' page. I'm not sure which one I used. 

18th March 2016 edited by mod - relates to dispatch

21st March 2016 edited by mod - relates to activation

Thank you

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Amazon Claim Help

@bayclove Thanks for posting, I'm sorry about the delay getting your Amazon voucher.  I'd recommend you drop them a line again via the link you've posted as they are the only team within BT who can process the claim and issue the gift cards.

The mod's contact the same team on behalf of customers but it would be best for you to do this yourself as our email queue is quite far behind at the moment and it would only delay things further. I've removed the order references as that info needs to be kept private.

Thanks

0 Ratings
bayclove
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Ok thanks. I will email again.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

@bayclove No problem, post back to let us know how you get on.

0 Ratings
bayclove
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

It seems my claim was rejected as apparently, I used the wrong VOL number. As I received 2 within 3 days of each other, I would assume both relate to the same order. They actually do. I'm really annoyed by this because now the voucher may take upto an additional 30 days to arrive from today. I've already been waiting 5 weeks. Not fair at all.

How am I to know which VOL ref is correct? The order number AW etc.. doesn't work on the claim page because it has too many digits. It seems BT are trying to avoid issuing these vouchers at all cost. It's a real sad shame because I'm otherwise really pleased with the mobile service. I used to be with Giff Gaff but BT 4G gets top marks.

Let's see how I get on with Quidco! BT shouldn't offer incentives if they expect customers to fight for them. Savvy shoppers are going to go for them and when they're denied/delayed unfairly it comes back as bad customer service.

0 Ratings