Like most of you i have waited over 50 days now and no sign of any amazon gift card. I have been called numerous times telling me to wait another 48 hours, another 72 hours, etc and i'm getting bored of it now.
Can a MOD please allow me to contact them so i can get this resolved and move on.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Right - can a mod please contact me? I've just had this email from the vouchers team and I find it a disgrace to be honest.
Thank you for your patience while we’ve been investigating this matter.
I’ve checked your claim for a Mobile Gift Card and unfortunately your order does not meet the specific criteria for you to receive one.
To be eligible for a Mobile Gift Card you must satisfy all 3 criteria as stated below:
1. Place your order via BT.com (the offer is not available when ordering over the phone), & as per the order placed on the 20/09/2016 I see that it was over the phone thus is not eligible for the gift voucher.
2. Be a new BT Broadband customer (this means you didn't already have your broadband supplied by BT)
3. The Date on which the order was placed.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
So let's go through this;
1) the subject of the email says about a Sainsbury's gift card? Firstly it was Amazon I chose and secondly there wasn't even an option for Sainsbury's!
2) this advisor states I ordered on the phone. I can 100% guarantee and prove this isn't the case as I also received quidco cashback for this. Which must be done online
3) the advisor states you must be a new bt broadband customer. I'm sorry what? Where does it say this on the terms and conditions of the voucher? You guessed it - no where.
This is absolutely disgraceful behaviour from BT. Please help me resolve this issue.
I've had something similar happen to me today but with BT Mobile. At NO STAGE or POINT was there information stating that an exciting customer of BT was entitled to the gift card. I've complained and filled in a form and now awaiting a reply. I have also written to BBC WATCHDOG about it as the website and adverts are misleading and to some extent lying to potential customers. It's atrocious behaviour.
I havnt even had an email back yet!! I wouldnt of bothered going with BT if i had've known this was going to happen. Would have liked to of used the voucher to buy xmas presents with it but looking less and less likely now!
Keep persisting Sarah - i've just had this back
Sorry you’ve not received your gift card as yet.
“I have manually raised your claim to dispatch to avoid further delay. This will be processed, sent for delivery and should arrive with you within the next 15 days minus any unforeseen issues. Thank You for your patience”
I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused.
It's awful that we're all having to chase this up and no doubt i'll have to do the same for my mother and step-father who will be coming up to the 45 day mark next month.