Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Amazon Voucher Information

Go to solution

How do  if ind out when and if im going to receive my amazon voucher for £40 i put in my request about 10 days ago and on the page it said you will be contacted about the voucher but that it could take up to 40 days to receive it.

It said i had to put my order number but there was 2 codes on my order so i want sure if i had put in the correct code or not i was expecting to at least get some kind of email conformation about it but nothing so far, iv tried contact customer support by phone bui they were quite unhelpful in the regard

I dont mind waiting i just need to know if im going to get it or not...how do i find out ?

Thanks

Stuart

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Amazon Voucher Information

Go to solution

Hi @Stu18,

If you are having problems claiming your voucher, you can contact the voucher team using the link - Contact BT

Thanks

PaddyB

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

And then await the standard reply that it will be processed manually and you will receive it within 15 days - good luck with that!!!!

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

HI PaddyB

Thank for the link..appreciated

Spoiler

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I registered my claim for an Amazon voucher on 20/09/16 following purchase of a BT Mobile Sim contract and registererd by sim on 19/09. I am still waiting for my Amazon voucher which is now well past the 45 days promised. What is happening? When can I expect it?

0 Ratings