Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matofender
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Amazon Voucher T&C Dates

Go to solution

Hi 

I've just submitted my claim for my Amazon voucher; I've filled out the form but I noticed when reading the T&Cs that the order date & pacakge combo is not listed in the T&Cs section L.

According to Section L, the only offer running on the date I ordered (28/12/2016) was:

42. From 22.12.16 until 05.01.17 £60 voucher on 4GB plan.

However this is not correct, on the date I ordered there were voucher offers on all the SIM only plans including a £90 Amazon Voucher offer the 15GB plan which I ordered.

I've only just filled out the form so haven't had a response yet, however am concerned I may get my claim rejected because the dates are not correctly listed in the T&Cs?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
sazzi
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Amazon Voucher T&C Dates

Go to solution

Hi,

Did you ever receive a response or any help?

I am in the same situation. I signed up on 4th Jan when there was an offer to receive a £60 Amazon or iTunes voucher with the 2GB plan (it was £30 or £90 for the other plans) However, I have been told that I'm not eligible because the Ts and Cs state that the only voucher on this date was £60 for a 4GB plan, which doesn't match up with the offer advertised on the website.

We can't be the only ones who have signed up on the basis of an offer that BT claim never existed!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
matofender
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi

Well 2 weeks after my original post, I still hadn't received a response from BT confirming whether I was eligible, so on 7th Feb I used the "voucher case" form to chase it up, and I'm yet to receive a response from this chasing request.

However today my £90 worth of vouchers arrived as expected! Not sure if it was my chasing request that did it, or whether it just took 3 weeks from logging the original claim, but am relieved it is all sorted.

sazzi - interesting to hear they have said you're not eligible which is exactly what I was worried about with mine. Have you complained further about this?

For what it's worth, the wayback archive shows a snapshot of the SIM Only Deals page on the 27th Dec (which is the day before I placed my order) and clearly shows the 3 voucher offers that were in place, before the page re-directs; link below:

http://web.archive.org/web/20161227193954/http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/mobile/sim-only-deal...

This in itself demonstrates that the dates listed in their T&Cs are incorrect.  Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a snapshot of the page available on the day you placed your order.

0 Ratings
sazzi
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

On 14th Feb I received my £60 vouchers totally out of the blue. All the communication I had with BT, said I wasn't eligible to claim (I actually included a way back machine screenshot from 27th Dec when I complained but they just referred to the T&C's) So relieved they've arrived but bizarre that they haven't acknowledged any issue/error with that offer. Glad you have yours through too.

0 Ratings