cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Amazon Voucher not received

Sim activated on 8th June voucher claim 10th June - vouchers not received. Filled out three voucher not received customer support templates  last one on 1st August enquiry. Nor acknowledgement or reply to any

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Amazon Voucher not received

Same scenario here. SIM (15gb so 80 quid Amazon voucher-eligible) activated 21/6/16, email claim sent next day  and acknowledged by BT soon after. Nothing received so used the link to query the claim approx 10 days ago and no acknowledgemnent or, more importantly, Amazon voucher! 

Certainly not taking this lying down, the Amazon voucher was a major incentive to take out the 15GB SIM contract for 12 mths (usually go 30 day rolling contract). 

What next?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Same here, purchased two sims on 23rd of June which should have entitled us to two £10 Amazon vouchers but nothing as yet, can't remember what the waiting time was that was given, 30 days I thought. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry about the delay with your vouchers. If you need any help with this please follow the guidance on this post to contact the voucher team directly regarding your claim. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Have contacted the voucher team twice already - does no good. Replies seem to be automatic always referring to Sainsburys vouchers ????, and always promising voucher within 14 days. I should have received my voucher by 17th June as per the offer conditions. Any advice would be welcome.

0 Ratings