Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RayW1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: Amazon Voucher

Go to solution

Count me to the (long!) list of those waiting to receive an Amazon voucher!

Purchased an Iphone 5S on October 28th, activated it on October 29 and claimed my £150 voucher on October 30 - nothing but silence since then.

Filled in the query form online about it but (yet again) heard nothing by means of reply.

So much for "within 45 days" ...

If I wasn't tied to a contract until May 2018 I'd be making a move about now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Raymond Woodward

0 Ratings
Casper1979
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution
Here, here! It's amazing how they can get you signed up within seconds and as you are enticed by their amazing offers you sign up willingly, and then the problems start! Hopefully one of the moderators will pick up on you're post and help you get this resolved, well with another 30 day waiting period! If they had less people sorting these issues out and invested their time in to actually processing people's vouchers then we would have a lot more happy Customers! Apparently this is an issue that has only happened on this last batch of vouchers, I did explain that, that was absolute bull as I have spent hours reading posts going back years on the poor service provided when trying to obtain these vouchers! Merry Christmas from BT!!!!
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Casper1979,

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry that I didn't get speaking to you. The reason for my call was to make sure you've received your voucher?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings