Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Amazon Voucher

Hi,

I claimed an Amazon Voucher on the 24th of October. I have contacted BT numerous times  about getting the voucher and would get conflicting information. I was promised a response via email but nothing has come through. I Feel BT are being vague on purpose to avoid sending out the voucher. I'm fairly sure getting to me to sign up to a service under false pretense is illegal and would appreciate some clarification on the matter.

Regards,

Callam 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Amazon Voucher

@CMccabe Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.  It can take up to 45 days from when you claim for the voucher to arrive. If you check the date that you ordered on the terms and conditions link it will let you know if your order is eligible for the voucher.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi Neil,

Surely they should be able to let me know after 17 days that all is fine with having claimed the voucher? It feels like BT purposely delay things in the hope people won't chase up their vouchers. Its not a gift its something I should recieve having signed up for the contract I did.

Regards,

Callam 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

@CMccabe Sorry about that, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll check to see what's happening with your voucher claim. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @CMccabe,

I tried calling this morning, sorry I missed you. I've had confirmation that the voucher has been processed and will be with you in the next 30 days. Can you let me know when you receive it?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings