Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taichipanda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Amazon and Next vouchers not received

Go to solution
I ordered broadband deal and a new mobile Sim which was activated on 17 April and sent a claim on 23 April. Spoke to customer service about a month ago and they said they were going to deal with it but still nothing. I really need the voucher now before I go away. Could you sort this out as soon as possible as I have been waiting over two months now.
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
JohnC2
Message 2 of 9

Re: Amazon and Next vouchers not received

Go to solution

Hi @taichipanda Sorry to hear you've still not received your vouchers. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
taichipanda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
Hi John, thank you so much for replying to this message. I did actually already send you a message. I already included the name and order number. Let me know if you need any more info.
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @taichipanda You need to complete the contact us form for the moderation team by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

We can't deal with customer issues via PM.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
taichipanda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM has been dealing with our problem very kindly and he sent us email while we were away to check if we have received the vouchers. We couldn't get back to him as we were not home so couldn't check if it had arrived. 

We are back in London now and please to say Next voucher has arrived but Amazon voucher hasn't. We tried to email David but the forum emailed U.S. and said this inbox is not checked so no one will read it. 

Anyway we would be grateful if you could sort out the Amazon voucher issue. It's been nearly 5 months since we filed a claim...

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @taichipanda,

The reply you sent to @DavidM was over a month after his last email which is why you received that message. I'll get it re-opened for you. It'll be picked up over the next 3-5 working days.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
taichipanda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Got a call from David and tried to email him but again the email bounced back. 

Could you tell David that I had successfully received the Amazon voucher and all thanks to him. 

Thank you all again for your help. 

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know you have received everything @taichipanda

I'll make sure I let @DavidM know as I know he'll be happy Smiley Very Happy

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @taichipanda,

Thanks for letting me know you'v received the vouchers. I'm delighted I was able to help with this. Please post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings