cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dazray
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Amazon gift card

Hi, I got my sim back in September, I activated it and filled out the online claim form for my Amazon voucher and it said to wait up to 45 days. Well 45 days passed so I went online and found another form to fill out about chasing it up, 5 days have passed and nobody has got back to me so I have filled out another form. I then found this forum and saw many other people having similar problems but with help from the moderators they have been sucessful. Just a thought,  rather than upsetting customers why not just automatically send the voucher  via email with the "your sim is activated" email.

Anyway I'm here to get some help claiming my giftcard please.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
DanielS
Message 2 of 11

Re: Amazon gift card

Hi @dazray,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had trying to get it claimed. We can take a look into it for you but it can take up to 30 days before it gets sent out once we pick it up. You can reach us by clicking on my username and then on contact the mods. We'll be in touch within the next couple of working days.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
lawther420
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Personally I think BT are a fraud! I have had the same issue- 45 days are up- have contacted bt 3 times and have just given up and contacted ombudsman. No quick fix there either so I just taking it to small claims court.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 11

Hi @lawther420

I'm sorry that you're having the same problem also.

I have made our contact link available for you too.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
lawther420
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

So what do I have to do? I got an email saying it would be sent on 4 October? Is this more form filling and waiting for a reply which never happens.
I have another issue where BT changed me to monthly billing- I have contacted bt numerous times but keep getting emails saying you will be back to me within 7 days! You are the first person who has actually answered!
I have call logs and references if that would help?
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 11

Hi @lawther420 and thanks for posting.

If you haven't already done so send over your details and we'll sort everything for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
lawther420
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

What details do you need? Is there a form or do u just need my phone number?

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 11

Hi @lawther420,

Thanks for posting. If you click on my username you'll get the link. Just complete the required details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
lawther420
Beginner
Message 9 of 11

Link to what? I am fed up typing things- can someone just lift the phone to my mobile and discuss it with me- I am getting more longer this goes on!

0 Ratings
mrabie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Hi @DavidM I can not find any links on your profile page.

0 Ratings