Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 131 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution
So i posted on here july the 28th and still no vouchers. Even today i get an auto responce **bleep** email saying i will get them in the NEXT 21 days! Each time i email i get told another 14,21,15,30 days.... This is a joke. Can someone help please!! My claims for both sims went in on the 25th june!!!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 132 of 450

Go to solution
In the same situation, I ordered a 15gb SIM plan on the 10/6/16, claimed on the link they provide after activation and received confirmation email. It's been a couple of months now and still no voucher, I have tried to contact BT but I never get any response when I do.

The only reason I took this SIM card was because of the voucher, and if that's not given then I have been completely scammed...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 133 of 450

Go to solution
Well if this isnt sorted everyone should be getting together and contacting the media. Utter joke, now tied in a sim contract but they should be liable for false advertising.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 134 of 450

Go to solution
I normally just let things slide but this is the last time im getting conned. I will get my vouchers from BT if its the last thing i do
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 135 of 450

Go to solution

@SharonW67 @simon1828 I'm really sorry about the difficulties you have experienced claiming your voucher. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll chase this up with the vouchers team. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

@badtez your voucher should have arrived by now and I am sorry about the delay, I've complained to the voucher team again on your behalf and will get back to when they respond to me.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 136 of 450

Go to solution

I've been waiting for a £20 Amazon voucher since 17/05/16. Every enquiry sent (more than 6) has been answered by saying I will receive my SAINSBURYS voucher (????????) within 14 days. I honestly don't think any of the staff are even reading the messages, let alone actioning them. However there seems to be no official route by which you can follow this up, other than by sending a message to which you get the reply "we will action this manually and you will get your SAINSBURYS vouchers (sic), within 14 days. Has anybody got any ideas how we can chase this up ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 137 of 450

Go to solution

That's not good at all @BHW1.

I'm sorry there's been such a delay in getting the voucher out to you. Can you please send over the details and I'll chase this up for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 138 of 450

Re: iTunes voucher

Go to solution

IMG_1069.jpgHi,

Signed up with bt mobile with £80 amazon vouchers on the 23rd of june.

Today i have received these but did have to wait past the 45 days.

regards

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 139 of 450

Go to solution

Still no vouchers here ! Has anybody got to the bottom of why there is such a problem with getting these vouchers, or raised the issue with somebody ouside BT (as trying to resolve it using BTs procedures seems a waste of time and effort) 

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 140 of 450

Go to solution

Just heard from mods - yet another promise of you will get it in 15 days. Interestingly there appears to be no set procedure if it doesn't arrive, so you just have to notify them again to which you will be told they will look into it and give it another 15 days. So it is possible that they could drag this out for months or even years. Also the action the mods take with this is just to contact the voucher team to look into it, they do not have any authority over them and can do nothing more than you or me when we complete the vouchers not received template.

0 Ratings