Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IllegalEagle
Beginner
Message 291 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution
Hi @DavidM ,

I have just got in from work and checked the post so as of yet, I have still not received the voucher. Any further info on the whereabouts is greatful thanks as it is now nearly 4 months of waiting.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 292 of 450

Go to solution

Sorry it hasn't arrived @IllegalEagle Smiley Sad. Leave it with me and I'll chase this up for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
IllegalEagle
Beginner
Message 293 of 450

Go to solution
Thanks for your time @DavidM

Much appreciated it and would be a nice surprise just before xmas
0 Ratings
Brody77
Beginner
Message 294 of 450

Amazon Voucher - no update?

Go to solution
As with so many others, I've had no response regarding my Amazon voucher (£80).

My sim was activated on the 5th of October & I submitted my voucher claim at that time.

I've also used the contact us form to chase it up, again with no response.

Can someone advise how to resolve this, as it was supposed to be part of a Christmas present.
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
cavalier666
Beginner
Message 295 of 450

Go to solution

BT are a nightmare with these vouchers, i moved 5 sims to the family sim deal and the deal WAS on when i moved them, they messed up the number transfer took over a week, and now are saying the offer for the voucher was not on but are looking into it further. DO NOT trust BT at all, wish i had never moved my sims over now, will be moving elsewhere very soon

so if you havent heard anything yet then i doubt you will be getting any vouchers just like me 

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 296 of 450

Re: amazon voucher

Go to solution

I claimed mine on the 6th Oct and still no vouchers, don't hold your breath.

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 297 of 450

Re: Amazon Voucher - no update?

Go to solution

Sadly the team here I'm sure are doing their best but the team issuing the vouchers are on a sabatical. It really is bad that there are so many complaining about these vouchers and BT are not prepared to explain why they are not sticking to their own planned time frame. If they say its going to be 30 days then it should be 30 days, not having investigated further, 45 days.

Please, do the right thing BT and produce a statement explaining why they have not been issued.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 298 of 450

Re: Amazon Voucher - no update?

Go to solution

Hi @Brody77,

I'm sorry you haven't received your voucher. If you send me in your details I'll be able to chase this for you.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Darin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 299 of 450

Go to solution

Hi,

I registered for Vouchers back in October this year 2016, waited & waited, then when it was over a month waiting contacted/emailed support via the online form on ref: **Edited**, got a reply eventually, and was told by **Edited** that they will process the order manually and it should be with me within 15 days (note to reopen the request due to an issue you have to reply with 14 days! yea, so not happy I have had to open another case now entering all the details again because it's not resolved)

so now I've had to open a new request today, I don't hold out hope thast BT will honour these vouchers, this was the only reason why I changed to BT for my iPad data connection.

Has anyone else had this experience, where they are told to wait till the help ticket expires so they can't reopen the original request?

This is very bad form, but what else can I do? Is BT scamming me? I'm very annoyed!

My new Support Requestr is **Edited**

Thank you

Darin

0 Ratings
Paulr7894
Contributor
Message 300 of 450

Go to solution

Hi All

I moved to a BT Mobile sim only plan which was ordered (and activated) on 26/10/16 (15gb, unlimited texts and minutes and actually had my old number brought over to BT on 27/10/16). I have since paid my first bill (along with my other BT services) and will imminently be paying another. As with many others, I came to BT (from Tesco Mobile) because of the promise of an £80 Amazon voucher and claimed this on 1st November 2016 and received an email confirming my claim had been received and that I should receive my voucher in 45 days. I've heard nothing since and I think the 45 days is up through this coming week. I claimed within the two week cooling off period and wonder if I claimed too soon and whether this would delay the issue of the voucher? I emailed the Voucher Team through the contact page on 30/11/16 and received an enquiry reference but have heard absolutely nothing by way of a response. I also enquired again yesterday and received another enquiry reference for that too.

I am wondering if as I claimed within the two week cooling off period without giving it alot of thought at the time (maybe too early) do I need to claim again or should I just wait? Am I also right to think that the 45 day wait for voucher arrival is calendar days and not working days?

Reading through some of these posts tells me there are issues in relation to this promotion and the physical distribution of the vouchers that have been promised to Customers but obviously I don't want to confuse the claim system by re-claiming if it isn't necessary to do so.

Any help/advice would be gratefully received and appreciated.

0 Ratings